• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    Interior crocodile aligator, I drive a cheverolet movie theeater

CHIP DA RIP!
    thats exactly what I was thinking lol
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
      theres a man riding a horse on top of my chest
      funny yes, but the next line is "polo fresh"

Its ridiculous that rappers can sound so good freestyling, but make such shitty actual tracks, the hip hop world is in a seriously discouraging state at the moment, well the whole music world is, but mostly the hip hop world

Comment

• you are a man of deep thoughts my friend
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
          theres a man riding a horse on top of my chest
          they should use that line for an old spice commercial

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
          you are a man of deep thoughts my friend
          i agree lol
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• however, there are some people still killing it, like Celph Titled, the cool kids, 7L & esoteric

I love the first bar of this song, I really love a lot of bars in this song, really just the first verse in all

7L & Esoteric ft, Celph Titled, Trademarc & Karma - Warlordsoff of Eso's Egoclapper.my brain's been misplaced in a bakin space basement of the cavemanmade xD

Comment

• side note: I fucking **** eminem

Comment

• I'm going to go ahead and say that in my eyes right now black people are fuckin up hip hop, most of the good real hip hop now is coming from white guys, most are hard dudes too

like La coka nostra, Everlast, Ill Bill, DJ Lethal, B Real
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Really just any hip hop super group like that is going to make good tracks, like the demigods and Army of Pharaohs, good god are they good

I agree, I **** eminem too

Comment

• I like this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuJYx_vsxms

Comment

• actually wait fuck rap for a second. jam to this shit

From the Album "Filling Up The City Skies"Available for free at:PrettyLightsMusic.com

Comment

• oh God, gucci mane, some southern rap is so good, all other is literally retarded, gucci mane is the latter

Da Backwudz however is good, its real good

Track #1 - Wood Work - 2006[Intro: x2]Are you feelin' groovy babyAre you feelin' good[Voice over the intro:]I can't get no sleep at night, noBut everything s...

Track #2 - Wood Work - 2006Lyrics:Wussup sho nuff boy I'm comin down with the key to Decator east Atlanta slash writer heavy grinda for paper city slicker he...

Comment

• i have defeated automerge several times in my days bt dubs

Comment

• Can't stand pretty lights, sorry, what I can stand is this shit, was dancing to this while making my dinner tonight

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The Supremes interpret Martha & The Vandellas' hit (Love Is Like A) Heatwavefrom the album The Supremes Sing Holland Dozier Holland

Comment

• no automerge here brah

Comment

• cmon guys everyones doin it

Comment

• I like doing the twist, don't judge, you put that shit on when everyones drunk and you're guna have a good time

Comment

Working...
                                X