• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swell View Post
    Dig how this LS is turning out, props!
    Thanks, gurney flap is on!

Comment

holy shit man this looks amazing! i would recommend spacing out the wheels to get a more flush fitment, possibly lowering the whole thing an inch, and then repainting the bottom half that matte black to match the flares. other than that, this looks so good!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

I dig this, loved the old dtm cars and this is very dtm lol
        grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
          holy shit man this looks amazing! i would recommend spacing out the wheels to get a more flush fitment, possibly lowering the whole thing an inch, and then repainting the bottom half that matte black to match the flares. other than that, this looks so good!
          Originally posted by xxcody2130xx View Post
          I dig this, loved the old dtm cars and this is very dtm lol

Thanks! The paint is the same believe it or not. It all needs a refresh though. I just got the paint to refinish my front bumper, it is in dire need of repair.

In that process I'm planning on repainting the lowers & flares. I've thought about messing around with different color combos but there is a definite balance that has to be there for a two tone to not be tacky.

I also agreed on the spacing, I actually like where the rears are but the front was too sunk. So I did space them out a bit more. I drove the car a few hundred miles for work and haven't had a chance to wash it yet.

Comment

This thing is so rad!
            Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

love the rpf1's
              2015_VW Golf R
              Manual
              APR Tuned

Comment

wing is painted now... i got bored this weekend too and painted the letters on the tires.

Last edited by Blumagic; 07-30-2018, 08:41 AM.

Comment

love this thing

Comment

Looks great, love the OEM "not from this car" wing haha, I have an 80's firebird wing on my e36.
                    2 328i e36's
                    Saabaru linear 2.5na
                    Various projects.
                    sigpic
                    Intro;
                    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

• thanks for the positive vibes, I haven't done much just planning how i'm going to do the rest of the front suspension

- Moog UCAs (maybe with superpro poly bushings)
                      - Shortened knuckles
                      - inner tie rods
                      - 16k Swift springs w/ the longer shocks i have (car only has 5 threads left on the shock body all the way up and I don't feel great about it)

anyways I found a decent low traffic spot to shoot. The landscape around here is boring AF, but I think I did find a good location for a pan, obviously I just need a driver.

Comment

• last shots looks great
                        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• ^^Yes.

Nice work on this, different from the norm.

http://www.remediphotomedia.com
                          Instagram @remediphotomedia https://www.instagram.com/remediphotomedia/

Comment

• The front end and rear end look so tough, just can't get over the side view, not sure if its because the LS is so long, or if the roof line doesn't really fit with the theme, but I can't help feeling some sideskirts and blacked chrome trim would make it more appealing

Comment

• Rear would be mean with a diffuser back there, look at all that room for activities
                              2 328i e36's
                              Saabaru linear 2.5na
                              Various projects.
                              sigpic
                              Intro;
                              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

• Originally posted by slamitall View Post
                                The front end and rear end look so tough, just can't get over the side view, not sure if its because the LS is so long, or if the roof line doesn't really fit with the theme, but I can't help feeling some sideskirts and blacked chrome trim would make it more appealing
                                yeah it needs some skirts, i've been planning on blacking out that trim but I've just been too lazy to mask everything off. maybe if I get one last 70+ day here in autumn

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
                                Rear would be mean with a diffuser back there, look at all that room for activities
                                Agree, its a bit empty. I kind of want skirts first though.

I did get 265s though for the rear.

test fit on the front, fits fine

starting to get where I wanted it originally. 275/40/17 R888s are what I really want though. I just need a lot more suspension work so I can get it to sit right without rub

also painted my console ivory

Comment

Working...
                                X