Where do you get your wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you get your wheels?

Ive found plenty of wheels im interested in all over the states/Germany but import is pretty hectic.
    Im chasing a set of 17x8.5/ 9 in BBS RS's unsure of ET yet, but even if knew where to look in AUS, that would be a start.

sick to death of seeing typical commodore/ falcon style wheels on bmw's, so i doubt that i'll settle with something of that genre.

where did you get yours?

I find most of my stuff on eBay. Just make your searches, save them, and check them once in a while. I've got an iPhone with the eBay app and it tells me whenever there's a new listing in one of my saved searches. Scored a set of 17" BBS RS for $160 that way.
    House of Stance
    RAW Works

Comment

Fuck sakes ray your like the sydney wheel whore version of roman LOL.
      You switch rims more often than i apply sunscreen! (And thats alot)
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Originally posted by cln View Post
        Fuck sakes ray your like the sydney wheel whore version of roman LOL.
        You switch rims more often than i apply sunscreen! (And thats alot)

but I only have 8.5 sets
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

yahoo Japan auctions.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

try japan mate, a few sets there everynow and then

Comment

Yj, otomoto, jis, upgarage

Comment

I normally just look at the stanceworks cars, take my pick of my favourite wheels - bash the owner and jack the wheels !! Works wonders mate :P

Comment

Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

I got my Borbet's from German Ebay, used 'google translate' to email a few different sellers, one got back to me saying he would ship them over. All up cost $1100 including tyres. Shipping was $500 :/ lol

They arrived one wheel at a time, 1 week between each wheel. I was stressin lol
                    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

i rock up to meets and follow cunts home, fuck their dog/sister and steal their wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                        I normally just look at the stanceworks cars, take my pick of my favourite wheels - bash the owner and jack the wheels !! Works wonders mate :P
                        Because west side

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                        i rock up to meets and follow cunts home, fuck their goat and steal their wheels.
                        fixed
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

blow jobs for rims works well. sore throat after a while but
                          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Originally posted by foffa View Post
                            blow jobs for rims works well. sore throat after a while but
                            thats because youre doing it wrong, its lick and lunge. not deep throat sesh.

Comment

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                              i rock up to meets and follow cunts home, fuck their goat and steal their wife.
                              Fixed more.

Comment

Working...
                              X