No announcement yet.

That Hoodrat ranger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever thought about radiused fenders? I always liked these trucks other then the tiny little fender opening. Loving the hoodrat look though!

Comment

Came in expecting the worst... leaving pleasantly surprised. I like it man.

Comment

I thought about raidused fenders, but I kinda like the stock fender openings.

BTW, Here's a pic of how it currently looks with some camber fixed, this is with about 100 psi in the shocks so it goes down about an inch and a half with little to no air in them, so it cambers in alittle more, I actually like it better now.

The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
        Originally posted by Dubway5887
        I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

that looks wild...i like it

add me on instagram: @y33_kris

Comment

i like it!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

I like this man! maybe cut out the fenders and add some bolt on flares? With the stock fenders, your wheels look a little bit tiny imo
              Lucas
              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
              Originally posted by LCG
              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Working...
              X