Who rides air daily?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C.Johnston View Post
    Just wondering who rides bags in the winter (real winter with snow, not Florida/So Cal winter), and what challenges they face other than water from the compressor/lines freezing etc. Any issues with salt?
    x2!

i just got my new air setup and its super cold where i live but i cant stand to see it sitting in my living room any longer

Comment

Originally posted by C.Johnston View Post
      Just wondering who rides bags in the winter (real winter with snow, not Florida/So Cal winter), and what challenges they face other than water from the compressor/lines freezing etc. Any issues with salt?
      Run airbrake antifreeze in the lines. You just need to empty your tank completely, add some of the antifreeze, then refill the tank and it'll run through the lines. I didn't run any last year and had no sticking valves/freezing lines/etc. (I live in NY where we see real snow and cold weather lol)

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

cool, thats a really good idea. thank you. looks like ill start saving my pennies.

Comment

Ive been daily with air for almost 3 years now. Ive had 1 blown bag but that was my fault.

Comment

DD

Comment

Everyday

40 psi up front 60 rear

Comment

evrey day!! thro my blown shocks dont help so my UCA hit my fender evey now and then but nothing else can't complain

Comment

I'm cruising in my Crosspolo on air everyday =)
                  Sorry for the Kodak-moment-pose btw

Comment

even though these are daily drivers?do u guys even drive these in the winter? thats my question

Comment

i wouldnt drive an air ride vehicle in the winter. well a real winter with snow the whole time and ice. Way to much chances of a line blowing/cracking or valves sticking.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Originally posted by patrik_a View Post
                        I'm cruising in my Crosspolo on air everyday =)
                        Sorry for the Kodak-moment-pose btw
                        This thing is sick.

To stay on topic, I would have no problem driving on air daily, and have many friends that do. Probably will be doing so myself in 2011.

Comment

im gonna bag my cobalt but i dont think im gonna get lower then coilovers on my car onles i noch the frame... i think bagged or on coilovers im gonna been the same height

Comment

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                            i wouldnt drive an air ride vehicle in the winter. well a real winter with snow the whole time and ice. Way to much chances of a line blowing/cracking or valves sticking.
                            I drive mine in the winter, as do all of my friends who have bagged cars in NY. Bags have been proven to work fine year round with the proper maintenance and such

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                            Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

I drive my Crosspolo in the winter as well.
                              I've removed the bags thou.. going static now

Comment

Any particular reason for yanking the bags?
                                Black 2002 BMW E66 / 745Li
                                - KW v3's, blue angel eyes, 8000K low beams, eating tires like mad

Alpine white 1997 BMW E38 / 740iL
                                - Eibach springs, E65/E66 18's

White 1994 GMC Suburban / weekend tank / drunkard battlewagon / friend-mover

Comment

Working...
                                X