• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ lolwut

Comment

Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
      ^ lolwut
      I loled. I have no idea where he was going with that.

Comment

Just saw this. More lip, but the center section is flat and no center cap. Interesting... not sure what kind they are.

IMG_5134 by Alex McArthur Photography, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by hiernonymus View Post
          Actually now that I recall, someone had some similar American Racing wheels on a mid 1900's Ford too.
          I was wondering if you were going to come out of your cave and show the world this car. Last I heard you were getting out of the car game and going back to school

Comment

Went out for a cruise after a fresh wash this last weekend. May not be able to make much more progress until next Spring. Priorities are a bitch.

Album.

Last edited by hiernonymus; 09-09-2013, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Aww man after a year in the making you got rid of your DIY grill?? Well the new one looks better than the exhaust wrapped one anyway

Comment

Originally posted by [666] View Post
                Aww man after a year in the making you got rid of your DIY grill?? Well the new one looks better than the exhaust wrapped one anyway
                you too!

both you guys been M.I.A!!!!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

I like this, gives a nice middle finger to brand snobbery! looks good bro
                  Instagram: @ask83n

Originally posted by DragginWagon
                  Always build your car for yourself. and dont tell me you cant afford to.
                  This thread is a perfect example of taking lemons and making fucking jager bombs!

Comment

so glad to see something different even if these are cheap/temp wheels.
                    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

I was gonna buy one of these, I like how they look. Then I found out how slow they are.

Looks good!

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
                      And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

i like the wheels, it helps you fitted them perfectly. all together it looks great

Comment

Originally posted by BenVAG View Post
                          I like this, gives a nice middle finger to brand snobbery! looks good bro
                          LS1 swap next.

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                          so glad to see something different even if these are cheap/temp wheels.

Before I ever spend thousands on wheels, I'd probably pick up a second project vehicle to do the things this one can't, like go fast, go over, go camp, etc.

Originally posted by Blumagic View Post
                          i like the wheels, it helps you fitted them perfectly. all together it looks great
                          Thanks. I may try and see if I can squeeze some more tire in there next set in order to get just a touch smoother ride.

Originally posted by RubbderDucky View Post
                          I was gonna buy one of these, I like how they look. Then I found out how slow they are.

Looks good!
                          To me, it's the quickest, lightest car I've owned. The 6 speed zips along nicely, even for the smaller motor that came in this trim.
                          Last edited by hiernonymus; 09-10-2013, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X