Straight outta Germany - Vol 2: E36 Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha ha.

Now it's me buggin you about finishing it.

Originally posted by Geoff.T
    E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
    MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
    Instagram:MexicanFab
    YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• he made a thread somewhere else where u can c the finished car

edit

here
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• me stupid

looks great!

Comment

• Haha. Thanks.

For completeness' sake, I'll post them here too, so they're all in one place...

Car was still rolling with temporary 5 days plates in these pics.

Now it's finally registered and back on the old BM-WT323 plates. No more BBS for now, though... no luck with the TÜV, some papers missing (apparently they want a certificate from BMW that the E36 axles can support a wider track by more than 2%... lol). So it's on the winter tires for now...

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• it's sad with the TÜV. they really find always something to complain.

Comment

• Yeah, it's annoying... Can't get around it, tho... too risky. If the cops control me with the wheels and stuff all approved by TÜV, there's at least a chance, they won't even check for the ride height (or more exactly, headlight output height... I'm around ~6cm lower than what the law demands)... Either case would result in 3 points, so better to minimize the chances of them checking, lol. Can't really allow myself any further points... already have 13. License goes bye-bye at 18. Need to take some kind of seminar this winter, so I can loose some of them.

Also, either my new job is getting to my head or I'm a bit retarded... I'm already thinking of different wheels I could run I'd love a set of RS in the same fitment. I've seen AC Schnitzers in the same sizes too, those would be ultra baller as well... I want to have at least one other set of 3pc wheels in the same sizes by the end of 2012.
              Last edited by Dr.AK; 10-21-2011, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Just one set....Where's the ambition? Haha

Comment

• In my bank account.

Got some other stuff to pay off, which is a bit more important right now. Also I have some plans for the interior for 2012, which also costs some money, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                    Also, either my new job is getting to my head or I'm a bit retarded... I'm already thinking of different wheels I could run [...].. I want to have at least one other set of 3pc wheels in the same sizes by the end of 2012.
                    I bought a motocycle to keep myself from buying more sets of wheels haha

Anyways, im already watching a set of d90s on ebay again

The Touring came out great! Love the RFss....best choice you could possibly make on wheels!
                    slamburglars.com

Comment

• Sehr schön, Ich liebe ihr Touring.

Do fit some RS's in that size!

Tjüsch

*Click Sigpic For Journal*

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MParallel View Post
                          Do fit some RS's in that size!
                          I did!

Only in Photoshop, though.

But dear god, that is amazing. I'll be looking for a set in 2012, for SURE.

Comment

• Wow nice Photoshop right there.

Yes, RS's are the most awesome rims ever (imho) and look so great on the E36 shape. Of course the reason I have a set as well. Only set I will ever need (although I would like BBS E50's very much as well, but they are twice as expensive as RS's and don't know if you can run mag wheels on the street).

PS. I checked out your Tief & Breit site and noticed the "ADAC Eifelrennen Nürburgring – Part 2 Posted on September 11, 2011" article. Were you there? I was there (mostly at the evening race) and I loved all the classic cars. The BMW M1 had the most amazing sound of them all. And so did the 635CSi with the red headlights.
                            Last edited by MParallel; 10-31-2011, 06:55 PM.

*Click Sigpic For Journal*

Comment

• Originally posted by MParallel View Post
                              Wow nice Photoshop right there.

Yes, RS's are the most awesome rims ever (imho) and look so great on the E36 shape. Of course the reason I have a set as well. Only set I will ever need (although I would like BBS E50's very much as well, but they are twice as expensive as RS's and don't know if you can run mag wheels on the street).
                              Oh, don't even get me started on 17" E50s. I could fap to them all day. But they're way out of my league... That said, not sure if I'll end up buying some RS this year, as I've decided that I want to follow my childhood dream and buy an Opel Manta to play with. Not sure when or if it'll happen at all, but for the mean time, I'm saving up my money... If I decide not to get a Manta this'll mean many nice things for the Touring, haha!

PS. I checked out your Tief & Breit site and noticed the "ADAC Eifelrennen Nürburgring – Part 2 Posted on September 11, 2011" article. Were you there? I was there (mostly at the evening race) and I loved all the classic cars. The BMW M1 had the most amazing sound of them all. And so did the 635CSi with the red headlights.
                              Yup, I was there! Only on the first day, though. Didn't see the M1 or 635 sadly But I've seen a few M1s on a previous classic motorsports event and I agree - there is NOTHING more amazing than that M88 screaming out it's fury. NOTHING.

Comment

• Love those wheels!

205/40s in front?
                                - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
                                - '10 TT RS
                                - '13 A3 SB

Comment

Working...
                                X