Fresh meat, 95 Saturn SL owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh meat, 95 Saturn SL owner

Hey guys, i've been browsing StanceWorks for a long time now but haven't really got involved. I'm 19 from Southern Cali and just recently picked up my first little beater. It's a 4 dr 95 Saturn SL, 5 speed, great little car but I find it pretty ugly. It's in great condition, runs fantastic, and I think there might be some potential to mess around with it a bit. I'll get some pics up tomorrow, but I'm just looking for some advice on some stuff I can do to it to make it look a little better. I haven't seen too many of these things stanced but what the heck, it's my first car and I wanna make something special out of it

There's a few things I gotta fix first like the AC and headlights, tinting, and minor cosmetics I want to refurnish, and I'm tight on money so I'm not planning on going too crazy on this, over time maybe, but for now I'm just looking for some suggestions on what I could do to this little guy. I look forward to hearing your suggestions and being more active around here!

pics!
    1995 BMW e36 328i M-Sport =
    "The Ultimate Maintenance Machine"

Comment

Here ya go! Just some pics I took with my phone, when I get my camera back from my girl I'll take some better ones

Comment

Welcome, nice clean car. Has potential.
        1. 1993 Accord 10th A.E.- Current Track Car Project
        2. 1993 Accord LX Wagon - Traded
        3. 1990 Integra LS Hatch - Sold
        4. 1991 CRX Si - Traded
        5. 1986 Cressida Sedan - Traded
        6. 1993 Impreza Wagon - Traded
        7. 1993 Accord DX Sedan - Traded
        8. 1987 Cressida Sedan - Current Drift Project
        9. 1989 Accord LX-I Coupe - Traded
        10. 1981 Corona Wagon - Current Daily

Comment

Interesting.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

definitely clean

Comment

Yea I'm hoping to do a lil som'n som'n to it.
              Any suggestions on where I could take this thing?

Comment

Lovin the Sony Blackpanel!
                Car looks clean to, interested to see where it goes.

Comment

Welcome to S|W man! My suggestions. Don't by anything that isn't going to the lower ride height or make the stance sexy lol... Wheels and coils

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by DutchStance View Post
                    Lovin the Sony Blackpanel!
                    Car looks clean to, interested to see where it goes.
                    I ripped the Sony out, it came with it and was messed up. Put in another little pioneer radio in it. Gotta throw some speakers in the back and replace the front ones because they are crap.

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                    Welcome to S|W man! My suggestions. Don't by anything that isn't going to the lower ride height or make the stance sexy lol... Wheels and coils
                    Yee, what would you recommend for coils and wheels on a budget? Brand-wise? Because I don't want to be putting TOO much money into it, especially since i dont have a job at the moment. This is my first ride so I kinda just wanna play around with it ya know.

Comment

I don't know a lot about these cars, so as for coilovers I can't help, but I can say that diamond steelies would look good imo especially if you don't want to spend a lot of $$$ on wheels yet.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                      Originally posted by nickskater09
                      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

That bay looks so clean and simple!
                        Welcome.
                        ( . Y . )
                        Boost gets u boobies

Follow me on Instagram. I'll follow back: itznj

Comment

Get some sleeves. Megan(120ish), skunk 2(same), eibach(399 best) and some decent shox. If you can't afford Koni yellows, try the orange(koni sport) Also, KYB AGX; although i've have agx doesn't like to be slammed

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Working...
                          X