much adoo aboot everything

everybody happy

you guys got your reg. board

and mods didn't have to do anything

eh
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by VanDamage View Post
      Since this is basically like the Canadian Thread now, I figured I'd post up this mint E28 I found on Kijiji if anyone is looking for such a thing, I really want it but I have no money/space for it..

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ484583395
      Nice!
      Burgundy - love it!

Don't tell me life is so short, what have you done that's longer?

Comment

Any been seeing any R34's around? I've seen quite a few around Edmonton lately, was only able to get a photo of this one at drift practice awhile ago though. Far from the nicest example in town, but its okay.

BMW E34 V8 - Daily
        Merc 190E - Sold
        BMW 635CSi - Project
        Mercedes 190e Build Thread
        Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

Don't recall seeing any yet, haven't been out to many events this year though either.
          1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
          1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Cheap Ugg

Name Shield 2014 spring and summer time fairs in the amazing coastal city Qiushuishan hotel successfully concluded. M & D Mens advocate "Inheritance - fashion", to promote international fashion tide when the same strain, and strive to reflect the wearers personal charm local conditions - in different life situations, different styles of dress, leading the whole life style of dress culture. After ten years of accumulated precipitation menswear market, M & D menswear brand with innovative design concepts persist, almost taste the ultimate pursuit, is rewriting the internal cause consumers to buy and reverse: From a single product and the purpose of the purchase, change to meet the different lifestyle needs to buy. Cannes is a French summer time resort, located near the southern French city of Nice harbor. Cannes (Cannes) is a Mediterranean coastal scenic recreational areas. People known here as "paradise earth." Individually colorful activities throughout the year. Cannes inside the 19th century after a summer time and winter resort, world-renowned. Cannes town nestled within the foot of Castle Peak, near the Mediterranean Sea, occupies a unique geographic location. "Sophisticated, elegant, charming," is that most peoples evaluation of Cannes. Stroll the city, white buildings, blue sea and the green rows of tall palm trees silhouetted against each other to form a fabulous natural scenery. Due to be held annually in May in Cannes International Film Festival (IeFestivalinternationaldu Film) and world renowned. Came to Cannes, you will understand why choose such a small town organize an international event. 2014 spring and summer season series, through the "Business Ascot", "urban fashion", "holiday travel" three series to showcase the new season clothing in colors, fabrics, styles aspects of character and name brand spirit advocated by the shield. The light falls on the traditional spring and summer on the contour, turned into a soft appearance. Tops smart and personal, the shoulder line is still unclear clear, but softer and considerate. The subtle elegance of classic suits and bright, button detail through other aspects of the individual characteristics, the pursuit of the exquisite tailoring skills to maintain, within the style of a traditional expression of innovation. The pursuit of a healthy lifestyle has become a fashion. Tired of urban life, blue sky and white clouds, jungle wilderness, leaving reinforced concrete urban forest into the embrace of nature,Cheap Ugg Kids Bailey Button Boots Clearance 5991 Pink, breathe fresh air, experience the adventure to bring happiness, football, basketball, tennis, swimming, jogging and other classic sport gradually occupied the leisure area, we re in these traditional sports experience positive, unity and mutual assistance spirit. From the coast of Cannes, France, style, fashion, party, hot sun, shining waves, charming flowers. Unrestrained, passionate, dazzling, pleasure, a huge fashion heritage energy, vitality, yearning for freedom. Is the desire to experiment with different life experiences and leisure style fashion fusion. Author

Comment

Working...
            X