Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMW 18x8 ET40 Fox5 w/ good 225-45's $325 OBO, 18" Nankang NS2's $100 (Rocky Hill CT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW 18x8 ET40 Fox5 w/ good 225-45's $325 OBO, 18" Nankang NS2's $100 (Rocky Hill CT)

Price drop! $300 obo. Possible trades for firearms/.223 ammo (i am in ct) or a 39"+ lcd/plasma

Looking to sell my spare set of wheels/tires. 18x8 ET40 Fox5 Evos. I noticed no curb rash when taking pictures, and the tires have alot of tread. Tires are 2 225-45 Bridgestone Potenzas, and the other two are 225 45 Cooper Zeon Sports. They fit on my TI with no rubbing on H&R Races, they only rubbed when I went to coils on the front and was getting them dialed in.

I have pictures of the tread depth if you want, but they were 6-8 millimeters in the center. They do have some camber wear, but nothing too bad, and I believe with a car with less camber than mine you'd easily get another 15-20k out of them. One of the coopers has a little of the outermost tread area scraped up because of rubbing, but nothing that is serious.

Wheels/tires are located in 06067. I will meet you somewhere reasonable IF you paypal me gas money beforehand + another small amount we agree upon so I know you are serious, which will be taken out of the wheel/tire price. Price is OBO, possible trades depending on what you have. Don't need any car stuff, trying to eliminate my stockpile.

See pictures below, and in the link below installed on my car. Also have 2 215-35-18 Nankang NS2's for sale for $100 OBO, and one 225-35-18 NS2 with a clean nail wound (easy plug) for $30 OBO. See the craigslist ad here: http://hartford.craigslist.org/pts/3182596065.html
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Last edited by budget76; 08-07-2012, 09:26 PM.

Price drop! $300 obo. Possible trades for firearms/.223 ammo (i am in ct) or a 39"+ lcd/plasma

Comment

Working...
    X