Aussie P.O.S. R31 Skyline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the way this is coming together.

I'd personally either refinish the bolts or purchase ones. Seems like huge effort just to save money. I was gonna say though, if you do decide to use the new bolts you bought, you could possibly just have the inside of the lip machined down so the nuts sit flat.

Originally posted by TRaNz
    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

I think the cost of machining would negate buying cheap bolts

I think it's best I wait till I can afford to do it properly before I ruin a set of nice wheels
      Gawwwd damn it !

Probably put them on hold for a while and concentrate on other shit
      BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by MattHatCat View Post
        I think the cost of machining would negate buying cheap bolts

I think it's best I wait till I can afford to do it properly before I ruin a set of nice wheels
        Gawwwd damn it !

Probably put them on hold for a while and concentrate on other shit
        Yeah true, didn't think about that. Lol. Cars suck, they cost too much, haha. It's always worth it though.

Just make a list as you go so you don't forget the little things you wanna do, I really need to add to mine.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

say, I couldnt tempt you in more 16" equip goodness could I?
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
            Yeah true, didn't think about that. Lol. Cars suck, they cost too much, haha. It's always worth it though.

Just make a list as you go so you don't forget the little things you wanna do, I really need to add to mine.

Tell me about it! Ha ha always too much
            BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              say, I couldnt tempt you in more 16" equip goodness could I?

You sure could! But you mustn't ! Not for a month or so until I relocate!

In other news another 2 cars decided to have a pile up into the back of my ute tonight. I'd say they are both written off, which makes three this year! And the ute... Well I think the bloke behind me cleaned my tow ball for me..
              BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

Lucky. praise the towbars!

I have a pair of 16x8+2 and 16x7.5 +27 or something like that..... I might still refurb them though lol...

Was gonna make barrels and keep the work flat lips...
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Aussie P.O.S. R31 Skyline

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Lucky. praise the towbars!

I have a pair of 16x8+2 and 16x7.5 +27 or something like that..... I might still refurb them though lol...

Was gonna make barrels and keep the work flat lips...

Just realised it makes me sound like I must drive terribly.. I should not all times I've been In an accident is me being stationary or slowing down for traffic and idiots hitting me up the arse. But yes I love my towbar.

Those wheels sound lovely ! I love 16's
                  You should definitely refurb them! Give them some looove
                  BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

yeah dude! your figuring it out thats what i like to see in the builds

Comment

• Originally posted by jalenda9 View Post
                      yeah dude! your figuring it out thats what i like to see in the builds
                      thanks mate!
                      BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

• hey guys.
                        long time not see.
                        So I have finished Moving! well kinda still got to clean up my old house and move the car..
                        which is what I'm here for ha.
                        I bought this little brake bleeder so that i could get the car ready to drive by myself, even though I'll tow it to the new house.
                        id like to be able to do a few lapps on both ends
                        but here is the thing i bough, just came in

my work mate has one that he payed over $120 for and mine was $39
                        and mine feels like better quality so hopefully it works.

hopefully i get enough time to get it all done this weekend just realized i have to buy a lot of brake fluid tonight. damn,

paying 2 rents for a month is tough! also i have a nice place to work on the car now.. although its only a single garage its alot better than laying in dirt.

thanks for reading
                        hopefully ill have more to tell one day wen money is plentiful..
                        BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

• uhhhhh im doing this right now also haha. i was thinking of just having my brother give me a hand by pressing the pedal during the process. but its good you got a garage though man. i'm happy for you. im still limited to my parents driveway, it sucks.

Comment

• yeah i haven't got really anyone to do it for me ha ha and the missus wont be interested in spending ages pumping a peddle, especially as I'm going to flush the whole system, so i though this would be the ticket, plus ill have if forever so its an investment.

oh man i feel for ya, driveways can be good or terrible, hope your more on the good side my friend.
                            thanks for the happy feels.
                            BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

• yeah man. out here in michigan it sucks in the cold, but dont worry haha i get stuff done. it just sucks man. nobody understands cars in my family besides me and that other dude on here wwwdotwhip17 lol (a.k.a my road dog/ brother) who's down to help me with whatever. my dads always like whats wrong with your car now? i'm like nothing. but once i lower it (not to stancey )cause roads suck and im not into doing it with hondas lol. i rather just make it a fun daily thats looks good. not another "mad tyte" hellaflushh" kid you know? haha i rather get something unique for that but i want to drift truthfully. but no rwd right now as im only 17 and my father hates the thought of rwd cars+me haha( i dont know about him). but i feels dood. sorry for boring you but to end i've always thought r31's were very interesting and unique cars at the same time. and it be sick to own one in the states

Comment

• yeah my parents are a lot like that too haha but they have finally given up trying to fight it and now dad wants to do a project car together which will be awesome, so that turn around only took 23 years haha
                                hopefully things swing around like that for you one day!

thats awesome having a bro man i wish i did!

Im definitely one to go for the hellaflush supa stance thing myself, i can appreciate it but its not me, nor is it for a 31 haha
                                i like meaty tires and tough stance
                                something that drives better than it looks
                                good luck with getting a rwd one day and learning the drifting. im yet to stick my fingur in the drifting pie haha
                                oh and i tell ya what if i ever move to america ( which i plan on one day ill look into importing the r31 hahah if its not a stupid amount at that time id love to have it there!
                                BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X