Bmw Build Thread
      Toyota Build Thread
      zanebonk instagram
      Tumblrrrr

Comment

• great project! will follow with interest. It inspires

Comment

• Hi Heist,

Good work on the build man. I was just going through the earlier pages and you got your Rad from Nameless Performance? You have the M10 engine right? Looking for an aftermarket Rad for mine and I am interested in getting one myself. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMpire View Post
            Hi Heist,

Good work on the build man. I was just going through the earlier pages and you got your Rad from Nameless Performance? You have the M10 engine right? Looking for an aftermarket Rad for mine and I am interested in getting one myself. Thanks!
            He has an f20
            [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
            instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

• This thing is so rad! My buddy Karl is down visiting from Ohio and was just showing me pics of your car the other day. I just came across your build thread on here. Good stuff man!
              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• 80 pages of pure awesomeness.

and stop the teasers, i neeeeeeeed more footage.

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
                "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

• he put in a rad for his previous M10, I was referring to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by DutchieSaxo View Post
                    80 pages of pure awesomeness.

and stop the teasers, i neeeeeeeed more footage.
                    ^
                    The Oldschoolers: https://www.facebook.com/TheOldschoolersAD/

Instagram: @TheOldschoolers

#MrBenz's Audi B5 project

#MrBenz's Audi 100LS 1976

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                      I still want to come see this car in person!
                      You ain't the only one haha
                      The Oldschoolers: https://www.facebook.com/TheOldschoolersAD/

Instagram: @TheOldschoolers

#MrBenz's Audi B5 project

#MrBenz's Audi 100LS 1976

Comment

• Can I come see it in person?
                        Z32's rule! So do (surprisingly) non-leaking T-Tops

Comment

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
                          Beautiful. outstanding work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
                            Thanks^ and thats crazy you had to pay to see it I'm sorry!

Hopefully I can start on these this weekend

Hello heist, I've gone through this thread twice in awe at how Mich work and how beautiful it is. Your build along with cubbychowders have inspired me to buy my first 2002 (yesterday actually ) now I want to run some wider wheels and found the mk1 fenders now the question I have is simply this. There are two possibilities for the rear fender. One being the normal one and then there's one that says its a large(assuming a bigger cutout than the other one?) Do you recall which one you're using? Does it matter if its gonna be cut anyways? Thanks again and beautiful car. Bravo sir.

P.s
                            Before I get flamed or something I have gone throught the thread and haven't been able to find a post that specified. There's two mk1 rear fenders pictured on klokkerholm. Thanks again
                            Last edited by luismpr; 08-21-2014, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by luismpr View Post
                              Hello heist, I've gone through this thread twice in awe at how Mich work and how beautiful it is. Your build along with cubbychowders have inspired me to buy my first 2002 (yesterday actually ) now I want to run some wider wheels and found the mk1 fenders now the question I have is simply this. There are two possibilities for the rear fender. One being the normal one and then there's one that says its a large(assuming a bigger cutout than the other one?) Do you recall which one you're using? Does it matter if its gonna be cut anyways? Thanks again and beautiful car. Bravo sir.

P.s
                              Before I get flamed or something I have gone throught the thread and haven't been able to find a post that specified. There's two mk1 rear fenders pictured on klokkerholm. Thanks again
                              Get two pairs of rear MK1 fenders, one set of driver's side and one set of passenger's, and you'll be ready to rock

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• sounds like he is saying there are 2 different rears. large rears and small rears. he is not sure which set of rears to get. unless I am mistaken.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
                                Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Working...
                                X