17x8/9 dp motorsports cups.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17x8/9 dp motorsports cups.

DP motorsports wheels. 17x8/9 et 40 5x120. $750+ shipping.

Wheels were bought in spring from independent wheel/thatcher for around $1450 or so. They had never been mounted when I got them. I dropped a wheel at the ridge so one barrel has a bend. Its easily fixable, but being that I'd rather keep my LTWs on I have no interest in spending the money to fix them. Other than the bend they are basically brand new. No marks on the lips or spokes. Also, there are no cracks in the barrel that has the bend, so I imagine they wont cost much to fix.
    DSC_0141 by westophervan, on Flickr
    DSC_0105 by westophervan, on Flickr
    DSC_0236 by westophervan, on Flickr
    DSC_0238 by westophervan, on Flickr
    Fuck by westophervan, on Flickr
    These are 35hole barrels and lips are made by work so you could easily make money by parting the barrels, lips and centers. I'm not interested in lowballs, but very interested in trades for parts. Especially e36 M3 aftermarket exhaust, or a drivers side recaro SRD/speed or pole position.

Do you know the size of the lips & barrels?
    Thanks
    604Wheels
    BMW E36 M3 4Door 5Speed
    Instagram: Tommy604604

Comment

6.5" barrels and 1.5"lips on the 8s and 7" and 2" on the 9s. As far as e36 fitment went I had 12mm spacers on the fronts and 5mm on the rears with 225/45 and 245/40 pilot supersports. No rolled fenders, no rubbing.

Comment

bump

Comment

Final price drop. $650. Otherwise they might be getting taken apart.

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
            X