• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAYS GRAM LIGHTS 57s PRO 19x9.5 et10, 10 et10, 5x114

Name: Aaron
    Selling: 19x9.5 et10 3" lips, 19x10 et10 4" lips, 5x114.3
    Rays Gram light 57s Pro
    Price: $**** cash price. PayPal and shipping is extra.*

Description: I have a set of staggered 2 piece forged welded Rays wheels with RMC($127 each wheel) finish and Stainless titanium($254 each additional) lips. Comes with Center caps($30/each), and valve stems and valve stem caps. wheels cleared my LS400 BBK brakes with about another 20mm clearance. One wheel have minor blems(pebbles/Rock/debris/Normal road use) mainly around one of the lip, but are not noticeable unless you look for them. They will NOT come with tires.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions, more detailed pictures.

"BBS RS LM Weds Kranze Wedssport Advan SSR Speed Star Racing Flush Legit Authentic Leonhardiritt Leon hardiritt Blitz Desmond Regamaster"
    Last edited by ASE; 05-04-2014, 01:24 PM.

Do you have anymore pictures of the rims especially the the blemish areas. Very interested

Comment

Wheels are sold. Thank you stance....

Comment

Shipped on they way. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks got the rims, shipped quick and sent tons of pics of the rims beforehand. Would definitely buy from again

Comment

Thank you for the feedbacks. I'm glad you are enjoying the wheels, and as you expected it.

Comment

Working...
            X