Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? TX ? Is there anyone that sells lips and barrels for rims in Texas

? TX ?
    Is there anyone that sells lips and barrels for rims in Texas?
    Name of the shop -
    phone number -
    address-

I have two cars. Three sets of rims and all three sets of rims need work one way or another.
    On one car I put a widebody kit and need to stretch the lip. Vsxx & 5 zigan
    And on my other car one of the rims cracked and I want a new barrel for it. Blitz type 01
    Last edited by fonzy; 12-07-2013, 10:33 PM.

Even though I live in San Antonio I do not mind driving to Austin Houston Dallas.
    ahead of time thank you for reading this. And any help anyone can give me I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by fonzy; 12-07-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

^5zigen corpe- need bigger lips

bought these from a friend
      ^ vsxx- need bigger lips

^blitz type 01- i would like new barreld

Comment

Why not just order some online?
        Instagram @l0w1if3

Comment

I would feel more comfortable with my rims with someone that does this for a living. And if I ship my rims I would be afraid that they would get lost in shipping.
          So if there's a shop in Texas that someone knows about please let me know I would not mind driving there.

Comment

I once bought 4 wheels, dude shipped them and I only got 3 wheels... the 4th one showed up a week later... I was freaking out for a bit since the wheels are pretty rare...

As said above, can't you just order the lips online? Why would you have to ship your wheels? If you need custom lips made, i'm sure you would just need to send one of the wheel faces in.
            1988 Pontiac Firebird Formula 350-
            Heads Cam Intake Procharged T56 Moser 9* Tokico Suspension
            1990 Ford Mustang GT 5.0- Stock
            1993 GMC Typhoon Garnet Red #1519- Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydawg View Post

As said above, can't you just order the lips online? Why would you have to ship your wheels? If you need custom lips made, i'm sure you would just need to send one of the wheel faces in.
              or just split the wheels and measure them out if you're that type of guy...

I don't know of any place that does this type of stuff in atx... I guess either ship them and get them done or do them yourself would be your options

Comment

independentwheel.com is where i got my lips

Comment

Working...
                X