...E36 needs more low...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...E36 needs more low...

...are 3 words I dont ever want to have to say about my E36. I am about to make my coilover purchase (today hopefully) and just want to get a thumbsup from you guys on what my research has shown to be the lowest coils that will not require modification to get 1" off the ground.

In this order...Broadway...Stance...BC Racing.

Incidentally, that is also the order from most expensive to least expensive. Funny how that stuff works.

This car is just a cruiser sedan. No track days or cloverleaf shenanigans. Just low and slow. Will BC be good enough and low enough? Should I drop the extra coin on Broadway? Why or why not?

Please forgive my first post. It is not easy to begin anything as an expert.

Broadway Static is probably the best purchase you could make for coilovers.

That said, your budget should determine what you can afford before anything else.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. It's not so much a matter of budget. It is more a matter of paying for upgrades I wont use in a cruiser. Ya know?

Comment

I promise you that our coilovers will go lower, and ride better for dailying than the BCs will. PM me when you get a chance and I can get you setup.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Broadway Static is probably the best purchase you could make for coilovers.

That said, your budget should determine what you can afford before anything else.
          i bought my broadways, been happy ever since

Comment

I have BCs now. They ride great and go plenty low (not super low though). They're great for a cheap china coilover. However, I plan on upgrading to a Broadway setup as soon as funds allow. The Broadway coils are just superior in every way. Much better quality parts, better design (especially for going low), better customer support and they can be customized specifically for your use.

If you have the money to get Broadway, I would.
            025garage

Comment

The BCs won't go nearly as low as the BWS... Besides that, the BWS kit is better all around. Better springs (swift), better dampers (makes for better ride quality even at a low height), better customer service, and not that it matters, but better looks too. It is really worth the extra price in the long run.

Comment

Well, I bought the BCs anyways. I am closely following the build of another car that is running the BCs and just feel like the extra money on the Broadway was going to be misplaced money for my particular project. If the BCs dont work out, I will sell them and step up to Broadway baller status. Thanks for the assistance.

Comment

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but does anyone have pics of an E46 on BWS on the lowest height setting? I hear that BWS can lay subframes on the floor.

Comment

Working...
                  X