Bagged B5 A4 Avant preface lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagged B5 A4 Avant preface lift

Hey guys, looking to trade my B5 for something different. Had the car for only 9 months and kind of getting bored with it. Mainly looking for an e30 325i, or 190e, (must be 5speed) or anything else thats interesting and will grab my attention.
    1999 B5 A4 preface lift avant quattro 1.8t (aeb) 5speed Casablanca white (I've never seen another wagon like mine in person i know they exist but id say its a pretty rare color especially for a preface lift)
    144,577 miles (will go ups since its my daily)
    oil changed every 3k with mobil 1
    Just before i bought the car from a family friend the turbo + water pump and timing belt were taken care of.
    new air filter
    apr r1 diverter valve
    ecs 3'' downpipe
    2.5'' straightpipe
    3'' dual tip muffler ( loud but sounds noiceee )
    airlift front and rear struts only 4k miles on them (bought them at waterfest from bagriders)
    V2 digital managment and 444cc viar compressor with 5 gallon skinny tank. The whole kit + control arm notch and install cost me $4000.
    Just put in new facelift B5 S4 1pc headlights, and currently shaving my front bumper.
    Car is on stock bottlecap wheels with 4 brand new michelin tires I have a set of 18x8.5/9.5 AMG monoblocks with polished lips + 4 brand new nankings 205/40/18 215/40/18's
    THE BAD - Cracked windshield from this winter. Brake fluid resivior is cracked, and the rear bumper is cracked from getting backed into.
    TEXT for any questions 732-278-1780 brendanfallonphoto@gmail.com (having issues uploading so text for pics)
Working...
X