Buddy Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy Club?

I have a 328XI, and it is tough to find coils that will go super low. So far all that i have really found is Broadway Static. A local guy has a slammed Toyota Camry on Buddy Club coilovers, and he told me if i emailed them and told them what I wanted they would make me a custom coilover set up. I was wondering if anyone has experience with Buddy Club making custom coilover set ups, or Buddy Club at all. And if so, would BC make coilovers more for a stanced purpose?

Thank you.
    Instagram = VIP_E90

Buddy club will not make a custom set of coils, or even valve them differently from my experience. BC will make you a set, but will not get low on the Xi platform. You found BWS because we're pretty much the only people who make truly custom coils under 2k.

Buddy club is the bottom rung of the ladder when it comes to suspension. If you're strapped for cash and don't mind a more generic application then BC is a good option. If you have the extra bucks and want something truly custom then go BWS. Either way, skip the buddy club. You are better off with raceland, solowerks, FK etc if you are on a budget.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      Buddy club will not make a custom set of coils, or even valve them differently from my experience. BC will make you a set, but will not get low on the Xi platform. You found BWS because we're pretty much the only people who make truly custom coils under 2k.

Buddy club is the bottom rung of the ladder when it comes to suspension. If you're strapped for cash and don't mind a more generic application then BC is a good option. If you have the extra bucks and want something truly custom then go BWS. Either way, skip the buddy club. You are better off with raceland, solowerks, FK etc if you are on a budget.
      BC told me that their coils would sit higher then my H&R, it is dissapointing that nobody really looked into the XI's and their is a market. Thank you to BWS for making a set. And i have decided after my wheels come in I am saving for BWS, it will probably take 2 months, but by then there will be no snow! So for the XI platform, "max low" will have me about an inch off the ground?
      Instagram = VIP_E90

Comment

Working...
      X