No announcement yet.

The Oil Pan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well , i don't know if this has been said before , but have you guys ever thought of a dry sump system? xD

“ Driving down the road becomes a masterfully balanced ballet of dodging, looking ahead, and saying “oh shit.” "

- Mike Burroughs, Stanceworks

Comment

• Originally posted by Exami View Post
      Ok heres something about finnish speedbumps also known as Oilpan killers:

low&small one under my car..

And heres the main killer... 70mm high (and over max 80mm) and i can't go over these with out scrubing something either plastic or exhaust..
      Your lucky!!!! Take a look at this shh...100mm+ yo

This is London magazine has been established for over 65 years, providing readers with information about events, exhibitions, music, concerts, theatre and dining. As life returns to normal, Londoners are heading back into the Capital and many visitors are already coming from further afield.

I even met a guy who had a website against them and had petitions going to get various ones removed, ABD speed humps or something, legendary

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Noi5eB0mb View Post
          Well , i don't know if this has been said before , but have you guys ever thought of a dry sump system? xD
          its extremely expensive and labor intensive. Id rather bust a few pans than pay for dry sump

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Haven't broken it yet thank god for steel pans. Still need to replace it though probably going to do it when I need my next oil change.

Comment

• my frame rails have no undercoating on it either, i rub frame on everything.

bmw by sethum13, on Flickr

Comment

• <3 my skidplate.
                cammed, slammed, & female driven

Comment

• you guys got me scared, *runs to homedepot to make a skid plate*
                  Straight Outta Wiscompton
                  Team Gileto. Graphics-Coatings-Performance
                  Shakotan Midnight - Low Car Street Team

Comment

• i raised my engine up 3/4 of an inch so the subframe would hit only. few dents in teh subframe later, and its still going
                    Disclaimer:
                    I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

• Current owner of my old car finally suffered the oil pan destruction at the mercy of a particularly bad manhole cover.

Sucks, I've been meaning to find him a new one to make it easier on him.

Comment

• 3 pans, 2 pumps, 1 pump driveshaft....oh 2 skidplates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                          BMW M30 pans in E24's and E28's suck. Just by looking at it, I can tell what's going to be the first thing to go when I drop it more...
                          i have a friend who drives an m6 you model and his oil pan has cracked.....at least once a month

jb weld is ur friend lol

Comment

• BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
                              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!
                              hahahah i like that
                              sig status
                              Originally posted by TheNeek
                              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• I cant drag oil pan, it sits higher then my crossmember on the lincoln. So i drag the cross member and the cats.
                                one of my cats shields. came off in a lot.

bad pic but the Cmember is about 2.5" off the ground
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Working...
                                X