Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other wheels look like Rotiform CCV or Radi8 R8CM ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other wheels look like Rotiform CCV or Radi8 R8CM ?

I need 20" 8.5+10 5x112.
    Rotiform doesn't have the ET I need...

I know about Radi8 R8T12, but what other wheels look like this, full faced ?

Or something like Radi8 R8CM9, science fiction style ?
    Last edited by ElSPa; 11-29-2016, 12:47 PM.

Part of this issue would be finding a cast wheel in your spec's. Keep in mind most of your cast wheels are massed produced for general fitments (I.E. 20x8.5 5x112 ET35) my suggestion would be to look into forged wheels or have spacers built.

Comment

spacers are not a problem, but I need ET40 or more in the rear and Rotiform only has 35 or less, 25.

Comment

Originally posted by ElSPa View Post
        spacers are not a problem, but I need ET40 or more in the rear and Rotiform only has 35 or less, 25.
        Only 5mm different... is it really that close of a fit? Most people don't worry about that little. Usually you can shave about 3mm off the back pad too.

Comment

my bmw i8 has 20x8.5j et50 in the rear....it's pretty extreme 20x10j et35 ... from what I red you can get away with ET40 and 10j, but no less....
          Last edited by ElSPa; 12-01-2016, 11:18 AM.

Comment

I'd go for the et35 spec wheel and see if you can mill 5mm of the backfacing. I got 3mm off of my wheels and it was just about enough.

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
            "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

Working...
            X