No announcement yet.

my simple WRX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spotted at Import Alliance, i got too drunk and forgot to restock on my squash air freshners

Comment

lovely
      sigpic
      Follow Me on TikTok & IG: Eric_Thiergood

Comment

How much do those wheels run for? If you don't mind me asking. And how's the quality? I know a few years ago Image were renowned for awful quality, but these look amazing!

Car looks stunning man, love these new wheels 4073686 more than the Rotiforms.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

Originally posted by Daffy View Post
          How much do those wheels run for? If you don't mind me asking. And how's the quality? I know a few years ago Image were renowned for awful quality, but these look amazing!

Car looks stunning man, love these new wheels 4073686 more than the Rotiforms.
          thanks man! the quality is outstanding, and in person they look insane. after all the shipping and freight to get over here and to the door its about 3800

Comment

couple pics from Import Alliance

Last edited by genoL; 02-25-2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

its been such a long time since iv been on the Stanceworks Forums, i finally got internet in my new house so i can start posting again

iv done a few more things to the car since i last posted
              -iv gone alot lower and did some work with my coils to get the camber i was looking for
              -molded and cut up my chargespeed front lip to make it how i wanted it to look
              -got some arc pieces for under the hood
              -molded in a mines lip wing
              -got some TH motorsports sideskirt extenstions

i have some more pictures ill be posting as i update my thread, enjoy guys!

Comment

Working...
              X