No announcement yet.

Bro, do you even scrape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the silver r32 front with those wheels, but you gotta get it lower with matching size tires. For some reason, it looks really high and clear the rear tires are smaller. Very clean car otherwise.
    025garage

Comment

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
      I really like the silver r32 front with those wheels, but you gotta get it lower with matching size tires. For some reason, it looks really high and clear the rear tires are smaller. Very clean car otherwise.
      Thanks man for the feedback, I am def working on what you suggested as we speak, because of the front camber plates taking up a bit more room in the strut towers I ran out of threads without getting as low as I had desired.

So for now I am going to be cutting a coil and removing a perch to get it lower. Until I can upgrade my suspension to coils with built in camber plates BCs preferably. I had matching tire sizes but because of the camber in the front and 35 sidewall the ride was pretty sub-par I wanted a better/safer ride quality so I went 215/35 to 205/40. It def looks odd till I get everything worked out good news is I have plenty of threads left in the rear.
      Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
      and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
      S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

posted one of your photos on my page

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

if ya wanna go tag ur self for photo credit

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew inked View Post
          posted one of your photos on my page

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

if ya wanna go tag ur self for photo credit
          Thanks man appreciate it, I will tell my buddy who took the shots.
          Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
          and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
          S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

I can has yer wheels for mah car please? (nice mkV)

Comment

Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
              Thanks man appreciate it, I will tell my buddy who took the shots.
              did you get any shots of the artic metalic bmw e90 on speed line mistrals?

Comment

Working...
              X