17" Gotti G1001 Lips & Barrels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17" Gotti G1001 Lips & Barrels

I recently bought a set of 17" Gotti G1001 faces to refinish. I've been searching for Gotti lips/barrels and can't find much at all. I've heard somewhere that Schmidt and/or Ronal 30-hole lips/barrels fit, so I emailed Felgen Fuchs for confirmation. They replied, telling me they wouldn't fit. What I'm looking for is 4 17x2.5" lips and 4 17x6.5" barrels. I'd love some input from anyone who has been in a similar position as to what lips and barrels fit. I can't seem to find any information anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Instagram: @andrewgcross

17" Schmidt lips will absolutely work. Barrels on the other hand are extremely hard to come by. Two options really, search and find stock gotti barrels or try and find a company to custom make you some. My friend is in the same predicament he has two cracked barrels and can't find a company to make him new ones. It seems like you'll be changing out all your lips but one thing to keep in mind is if your only changing two is the Schmidt radinox lips have a different shape to them over stock and theyre stainless so they don't look the same as the stock polished lips.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh, Word? View Post
      17" Schmidt lips will absolutely work. Barrels on the other hand are extremely hard to come by. Two options really, search and find stock gotti barrels or try and find a company to custom make you some. My friend is in the same predicament he has two cracked barrels and can't find a company to make him new ones. It seems like you'll be changing out all your lips but one thing to keep in mind is if your only changing two is the Schmidt radinox lips have a different shape to them over stock and theyre stainless so they don't look the same as the stock polished lips.
      Thank you very much! Yes, I am getting all new lips, as I just have faces currently. Felgen Fuchs has 17" 30-hole Schmidt barrels, is there any reason as to why they won't work?

Comment

I can't see any reason why they wouldn't I've just never seen a 17" Schmidt barrel because most of them are two piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh, Word? View Post
          I can't see any reason why they wouldn't I've just never seen a 17" Schmidt barrel because most of them are two piece.
          awesome, thanks for the help

Comment

Why not get them directly from Gotti?

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
              Why not get them directly from Gotti?

http://www.gbsalpine.com/english.html
              I've gone on their site before, it doesn't seem like they have 17" lips or barrels

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewCross View Post
                I've gone on their site before, it doesn't seem like they have 17" lips or barrels
                They do, you just have to email. Limited widths though.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
                  They do, you just have to email. Limited widths though.
                  Fantastic, thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
                  X