Southern Worthersee 2012 (May 18-20th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redls1bird View Post
    And if it wasn't for Hitler, there would be no Volkswagen. There are times when how things started aren't near as important as where they are going.
    I have had the worst day and this post single handedly made me feel like 54% better. So true!

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

• Less than a month away Fuck YEAAA!!!

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

Comment

And if it wasn't for Hitler, there would be no Volkswagen. There are times when how things started aren't near as important as where they are going.
        Right. Because we're talking about genocide here.
        VWfiends

Comment

• Originally posted by Topazkd View Post
          Less than a month away Fuck YEAAA!!!
          So pumped!

Comment

• They're not saying that they're not welcome but there will be separate parking for non VAG which shouldn't be a problem since it's next to everything else
            I <3 Poke

Comment

• Exactly, there's nothing wrong with showing up to a VW show with something different, just don't be pissed if they don't let you in.

Finally booked my hotel yesterday lol.

Comment

• Wish I could go. -__- Maybe next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubsunday View Post
                  They're not saying that they're not welcome but there will be separate parking for non VAG which shouldn't be a problem since it's next to everything else
                  Originally posted by Byron View Post
                  Exactly, there's nothing wrong with showing up to a VW show with something different, just don't be pissed if they don't let you in.

Finally booked my hotel yesterday lol.
                  that wasn't the issue. there were people explicitly saying they didn't want any other cars there and going on and on about how owners of anything but VAG ruin the shows. even though most of us have been in the VAG scene for longer than we have NOT owned a VAG.

regardless, i'm going and will continue to attend all sorts of shows regardless of my car's make. i go to have fun, meet new people, and appreciate the work that has been done to any car regardless of make/national origin

Comment

• Would love to make it down but unfortunately can't make it this year

Comment

• Must.get.wheels.on.in.time.for.this.
                      "Blessed are they, the lowly ones"

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyG View Post
                        Must.get.wheels.on.in.time.for.this.
                        This. Finishing mine today.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVC View Post
                          This. Finishing mine today.

Ordered rotiform blq's for the S4. waited. waited. called. waited. bitched. waited. threatened. waited. gave up. 4 months. Wasted. I think I'll go drown my sorrows.

Comment

• fml nothing ready yet for the show
                            VagScene.com
                            OceanBlitz.com
                            OrangeBallRally.com

Comment

Ordered rotiform blq's for the S4. waited. waited. called. waited. bitched. waited. threatened. waited. gave up. 4 months. Wasted. I think I'll go drown my sorrows.
                              that sucks man. I hope that doesn't happen with my order from Adaptec...

Comment

• This was from watercooled industries. An authorized Rotiform dealer. Every two weeks I was told it was gonna take two more weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X