Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW 545i High exec

Hi guys,

Sold my bagged e28 (1984) 520i couple of months ago and changed the daily driver to a Volvo V40 D4 (2014).. So it was time to get a new hobby. Just had 3 requirements:
    - Needs to carry wife and 2 kids (in case of emergency =) )
    - Has to be a BMW
    - Has to be under 6 seconds in 100km/h (approx. 60miles/h)

So I bought a 545i High executive from 2004. Slammed with options like HUD, comfort seats (with key memory), nav, unlocked television, media centre (USB), Iphone connection and so on.

I'm the 5th owner of the car. Every single dealer visit is registered and even the receipt from the first owner (in 2004) is in the car. Oh man, I love those small details so much.

Later on I'll post some better HQ pics, but this will give some impression for now:

Next wednesday the car will be totally "restyled". Removing all the scratches and dents.

I'm not so sure if I want to keep the 19inch Alpina B7 rims.. Any opinion (or suggestion) is appreciated.

Performance-wise close to my parents hobby car... though they are missing 2 cilinders;
    Last edited by OhNoozz; 09-06-2014, 07:49 AM.

IMHO, e60's look better with 20's. I have tried 19's and my 20" BBS CH-R wheels fill the wheel wells SO much better...... just my $.02
    sigpic

Comment

Finally a dutch brother for my dads car.
      V8 Power FTW

Wasn't too sure about the car when he bought it but the engine made up for everything. It's just an Autobahn-muncher
      BTW 20's look just right without any lowering. Unfortunately the P.O. installed reps...
      Last edited by Heisenberg; 09-06-2014, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Whats the mileage look like? (sorry, americanite here) in love with these but scared of the maintenance

Comment

Working...
        X