No announcement yet.

2005 Chevrolet Aveo LS on 15x10s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it can be a dune buggy; with the capacity of the roof rack it'll easily supply you with all the food and water you need to survive at least two years if you get stuck.
    1975 BMW 2002 : : 1977 BMW 320i : : 1983 BMW 320i

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Classy View Post
      Looks like it can be a dune buggy; with the capacity of the roof rack it'll easily supply you with all the food and water you need to survive at least two years if you get stuck.

Lol. It's funny that you've said that! Here is a picture I took of all the water that I donated to our local Food Bank!

Comment

When is it going to get low?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
          When is it going to get low?
          Good question. I wish I could find adjustable coil overs. I will either have to get lowering springs or just cut the stock ones. I'd prefer not cutting the stock springs though.

Comment

I kinda like this actually.. It's different

Comment

Originally posted by Cheese View Post
              Good question. I wish I could find adjustable coil overs. I will either have to get lowering springs or just cut the stock ones. I'd prefer not cutting the stock springs though.
              Just make coilovers.
              It's pretty easy.

Comment

well it's different

btw, is this a buddy of yours?

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
                "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

Originally posted by Cheese View Post
                  you can get coils pretty cheap. VW MK2 coils. raceland has them for around 400

Comment

Those might work. They are for the holden barina, which is a chevy aveo and a daewoo kalos.

Do your research man. A quick look on wikipedia gave me enough info to find a shit ton of parts for your car.

Contact the seller to see if they will fit.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                      http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Bilstein-HOLD...item58a6885bfa

Those might work. They are for the holden barina, which is a chevy aveo and a daewoo kalos.

Do your research man. A quick look on wikipedia gave me enough info to find a shit ton of parts for your car.

if hes got that high of a budget BC makes aveo coilovers. however as i said MK2 VW coils work just fine, and are much less expensive+plentiful

Comment

• Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                        http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Bilstein-HOLD...item58a6885bfa

I just contacted the seller. Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristianBertelsen View Post
                          I kinda like this actually.. It's different
                          Thank you!

Comment

• positive comment- that you had the balls to post it on here. if that was in the UK you'd get pulled by the police EVERY day as tyre poking outside the body is illegal..... probably for more reasons then saftey
                            follow me on Instagram= al_mooring

Comment

• If you lower it you better hope that you don't rub, get those lowering springs on!

Comment

Working...
                              X