Bagged blue whale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagged blue whale!

Finally got the air setup settled on my Mazda6. It was a pain in the ass and I'm tempted to set the car on fire but thought I would throw some pics up here. Need front spacer and moar low in rear. Also note the cracked windshield banner lol. Clearly this was not a planned shoot.

Let me know what y'all think!

Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Love it man. I love the fishbowl look as much as the next guy, however, I really think it would look so much better with some tint on there. Just my .02!
    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

So many different yes's here. I heart this car.
      stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
        Love it man. I love the fishbowl look as much as the next guy, however, I really think it would look so much better with some tint on there. Just my .02!
        It's a mystery to me how I've owned this car for two years and lived in the South and not tinted it. Like it isn't a stylistic decision, I just keep forgetting to do it lol.

Originally posted by driftsucky View Post
        So many different yes's here. I heart this car.
        Hey thanks a lot!

Comment

the lines of this car a beautiful.
          IG: Dimitriantoniou
          1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
          1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

Originally posted by meech View Post
            the lines of this car a beautiful.
            Thanks!

Quick question for everyone. Back when the car was static I was told a lot to get rid of the OEM spoiler. I kind of agreed but it's growing on me now that the car is bagged. Any thoughts?

Comment

Looks pretty good man.

I'd say leave the spoiler. Looks good with it aired out. No spoiler would look just as good so it's really your preference and if you wanna deal with the holes or not.

Comment

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Looks pretty good man.

I'd say leave the spoiler. Looks good with it aired out. No spoiler would look just as good so it's really your preference and if you wanna deal with the holes or not.
                Thanks, and I think it's an inertia issue lol.

Unrelated; love the 32 spokes (if that's what they are) on the altima. Good pairing.

Comment

That looks really good. I dig it a lot.

Only thing I'd change is tint all around, remove stickers and Mazda badge on the trunk, and do some all red tails.

Looks good though, don't get me wrong.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    That looks really good. I dig it a lot.

Only thing I'd change is tint all around, remove stickers and Mazda badge on the trunk, and do some all red tails.

Looks good though, don't get me wrong.
                    Damn I think I might really have to get tint the next time I have $100 lying around. I wish I could photoshop it on to see what it looks like. I think the chrome window trim would have to be black to match if the windows were tinted.

Stickers are in a constant cycle of being taken off in order to be 'clean' and then put back on with the self-delusion that it will only be one or two. I know they don't look good, but I love stickers and when my friends give them to me I like putting them on the car. Maybe my air tank can be my new sticker place!

Literally have red VHT in the car for when it gets warm enough. Don't worry, wetsanding and putting clear on top. No matte.

Thanks for the input man!

Comment

I don't think the chrome window trim would look bad. Goes well with the lips on the wheels and would be good contrast as the body is dark blue.

I really think tint would do wonders though. Wish I had done it on my car before I parted it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Originally posted by rightfullrudder View Post
                        Thanks, and I think it's an inertia issue lol.

Unrelated; love the 32 spokes (if that's what they are) on the altima. Good pairing.
                        Appreciate it dude. 22 spokes, I call them non-AMG S550 19's lol.

FYI; that first pic is a perfect candidate for chopping out the spoiler.

Comment

Looks really awesome now bagged, love this shape of mazda 6's
                          Was bored while it was raining here so did two five minute photo shops of the tint,spoiler/badge delete and red tails. Could of done better but only something really quick

The tint looks a tad green since using the black makes the cream wall change colour

Comment

Looks good, been following your progress! I would remove the wing. It will look longer and lower IMO. Tint will look good even with the chrome window strips because of the wheels and car color. continuity... Looking forward to the next steps.

post your trunk setup please

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Originally posted by Brucey View Post
                              Looks really awesome now bagged, love this shape of mazda 6's
                              Was bored while it was raining here so did two five minute photo shops of the tint,spoiler/badge delete and red tails. Could of done better but only something really quick

The tint looks a tad green since using the black makes the cream wall change colour
                              Thanks so much for doing that! definitely convinced me re: red tails.

Originally posted by R2dmax View Post
                              Looks good, been following your progress! I would remove the wing. It will look longer and lower IMO. Tint will look good even with the chrome window strips because of the wheels and car color. continuity... Looking forward to the next steps.

post your trunk setup please
                              Alright, I'll get some pics of it this afternoon, but it ain't pretty. Using an old style 8 valve manifold rather than a VU4 so there are a ton of wires but it's cleaner than it was.

Comment

Working...
                              X