This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    I searched up and down for fabric with the houndstooth that big, but I couldn't find it. But that looks sick there for sure. Houndstooth door car brothers we are. Separate we shall not.
    Joann fabric has it custom made. $25 for 2 yards and its stretchy and awesome.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
    thats sick. looks like its coming out great
    Its coming out surprisingly great. Everything is going together smoothly. Only thing I got to do now is dye the carpet, put everything back together, then wait for my seats so I can install the harnesses.

-Dan

Comment

• I want vinyl wrap it all, and then sticker bomb the top.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah that's where I was looking, but I got the wavy thing I have now, that I love. Which is also super stretchy, which made it SO easy to work with.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Love the stretch. Only bad thing that happened is that when I went to install the gauge cluster back in, a clip broke on the connecter so it won't stay in. I shoved it in but I hope it won't come out. Then im screwed.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            Joann fabric has it custom made. $25 for 2 yards and its stretchy and awesome.

Its coming out surprisingly great. Everything is going together smoothly. Only thing I got to do now is dye the carpet, put everything back together, then wait for my seats so I can install the harnesses.
            oooo. didnt know you guys had a Joann's up there. We have one right next to this sick ass car shop. The owner has an RX7 FD and FC and a 240 I think. His friend has a TT Supra iirc on Work miesters. Saw it rolling down the street the other day and it was scrapping nuts.

thats fresh. Cant wait to see it all done.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            I want vinyl wrap it all, and then sticker bomb the top.
            wooord. Im gonna try to come up with a design for my laptop.
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• JoAnn's is a nationwide chain lol.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i didnt know that lol. I've never seen it anywhere else. I've been all over Cali and have never seen it. San antonio, chicago, ny, orlando, nowhere.

Drama you are like god
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I actually need to go back to Joanns later this week once the car is done. I need more fabric that matches the trunk carpet for my rear seat delete.

-Dan

Comment

• someone listen to my friends new remix of Phoenix - Listzomania
                    I think its the shit

Drama you are like god

Comment

• soo....

I met this one cutie the other day. been talking to her recently and she loves bmx. wooorrrdd

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Does she know the difference between bbs rs wheels and bbs lm wheels? If yes, shes a keeper.

-Dan

Comment

• I wouldn't doubt it. she seems quite intelligent.

I'll post a pic for yallz soon

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Ahhh. My car is just sitting in my garage just waiting to be put back together. If only my seats came today. Then it would be finished

-Dan

Comment

• when do they come again?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• They were suppose to come today/tomorrow. Then I called them today thinking they were in and they said they will be in later this week. Dosen't really bother me that they aren't here, but I don't feel like throwing the old seats in just to drive for a few days then take them back out again.

I still have so much shit to do. Put the headliner/pillers/doors back on, dye the carpet, then make some kind of rear seat delete before I go back to college.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X