This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drama View Post
    that was what you were supposed to do when you got yours but you didnt do it...
    shhhh.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      shhhh.
      oooh yea.....sorry, I forgot...
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• My friend's telling me the NSX is crap and the engines in em are gay unless you put 8 grand of work in the engine and blah blah....hes retarded

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          oooh yea.....sorry, I forgot...
          Mhmm..
          Originally posted by Drama View Post
          My friend's telling me the NSX is crap and the engines in em are gay unless you put 8 grand of work in the engine and blah blah....hes retarded
          And he is a moron, even though I don't like them that much.

And I cannot wait to get new coils this winter.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            And he is a moron, even though I don't like them that much.

And I cannot wait to get new coils this winter.
            NSX's are sick. If I could own one, I definitely would.

your getting some new ones?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Hahah yessir I am getting new ones, much better this time.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol good. I thought you were going to sell your car?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• How many times have I said that my parents won't let me. So I am stuck with it. But I am going to make the best of it, and hopefully I can pick up a Mk1 this summer for stupid cheap, or even HOPEFULLY something with rear wheel drive.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh yea I forgot about that haha. I feel your pain. Lets see what happens

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Well whatever happens this winter/spring/summer, my car is going to be better in every way.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• when are you getting your JDM front again?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Not gunna happen this year, can't afford it with all my other plans.

My mom as a graduation gift is paying for my car to get new fender, bumper, hood, paint, and any touch ups the car needs to look "brand new" according to the guy at the body shop. Should be done for when I get home for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see it.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just finished getting all the glow in the dark paint from last night's black light party out of my hair and off my body... shit was craaaazy.
                            ///M 2.0
                            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• So what are you plans?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Well you guys know coils and wheels, but only 4 people know what wheels, and only I know what coils, there will be some interior and exterior stuff, but you'll see when it happens.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X