This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MEZURASHII_MOB View Post

Just picked up some bbs rm was told rears are 15x8 offset unknown... Don't know much about these wheels I want better tire fitment ..... Any inputs ?

Tires on them now are 195 /45 /15 nexen wheels are staggered .... Just wanna know what will give me better tire fitment .... Don't know what size to go with ... I'm in the states so some tires sizes are harder to get ... I was thinking 175/50/15 but rather get input from people who have dealt with bbs wheels before
    Offset is 13.6
    I run 195/45 on 8.5 and 9 RMs and those stretch nicely. I'd go for 165/50 really, pretty good stretch and lets you go quite low as well. 185/45 would be good if you don't want to stretch much.

Originally posted by golfingeur View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for the best stretch tyre size and if you have some photos for the 8.5X17 and 10 x 17.

they will be on an E36 coupe
    My friend ran 215/45 on 17x10

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

• 17x8.5, 17x10

Should I run

205/40 215/40 federals
      205/40 225/35 S Drives
      or something different?

considered running a 235/40 in the rear just don't know if that will give me really any stretch on a 10.

Looking for a similar stretch front to rear, decent stretch but nothing insane. I'm running a 205/45 512 on a 9.5 right now and I want to go a little less stretch with the new setup.
      Last edited by tcturbo91; 04-03-2014, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorgen View Post
        My friend ran 215/45 on 17x10
        What brand tire?

Comment

• my tires

front :

FALKEN Ze912 195/40R17 on 8.5J

rear :

NANKANG Ns20 215/40R17 on 10J

Comment

• Originally posted by Emkaysix View Post
            What brand tire?
            GoodYear

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

• front velozza zxv 215-40-17 on a 17x10j +15

rear nankang ns-20's 17x10j +15

Comment

• 225-40-19 on 8,5 inch wheel ?
                Any pictures ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Heigo View Post
                  225-40-19 on 8,5 inch wheel ?
                  Any pictures ??
                  Here you go

Comment

• Yeah man you guide well about the wheels and tire size and their proper maintenance,i like it so much because its according to my work and also of my interest,its very useful stuff for the car holders.

Comment

• How about stretching some track tires? Really interested on 205/45 16 on 9 inch wide wheels...

Would like to buy Nankang NS-2R or Federal 595 RS-R on my wheels but they don't make them any wider than 205. So only option is to stretch them pretty aggressively. But will they even stretch enough? Wouldn't they look ugly as fuck? Is it safe to stretch track tires?

Could not find any info about exact sizes and track tires.

And basically don't afraid of stretch. Currently running 195/40 Toyo T1R's on 16x9.

Comment

• howsit dudes

I have a set of Hartge type A concave wheels 17 x 8.5j et13 and the plan is to fit them on my e36 m3 (sedan)...my question is what do you recommend is the best brand and size tyre to stretch on these bad boys, 195 40 17 or 205's ...

shot guys
                        Last edited by SupaNick; 02-06-2015, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• These wheels are 18x8.5 et13.. a question is about dimension of these tyres to fit perfectly? Can anyone help me? I have same wheels on same car.

215 35 maybe or 205?

Last edited by bembarica; 08-11-2015, 11:52 AM. Reason: urls
                          Gangstas paradise

Comment

• 205/50 R16x7.5 BF goodrich sport comp2

-FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                            Got Drop??

Comment

• Cragar Smoothie & Tyre Combo

Im after people's thought's please.

I want to fit some 15" Cragar Smoothies to my Jag XJ6 but am not sure on tyre size to use.
                              I'm hoping to fit 7" wide rims on the front and 8" wide on the rear but after talking to the owner of the car in the picture below ive a feeling that im going to struggle with 8's....

I'll need to stretch the tyres a little but but i dont want the usual ultra low profile tyres.

This is the kind of look im going for. Unfortunatley the guy i spoke to cant remember the tyre sizes he used so im after people opinions on the potential sizes please

What do you think ?

Comment

• got a set of SSR Meshies
                                Rear 15x8 -25
                                Front 15x9 +10

If i was to put 195/45 on the 8s, what size tyre would i put on the 9s to match stretch
                                205/45???

Comment

Working...
                                X