Suzuki Aerio SX possible wheel upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki Aerio SX possible wheel upgrade

my girlfriend has decided she wants to throw some wheels on her suzuki hatch. she knows about stanceworks and how we roll on stance & fitment, she also knows that i am working my way up to being a VIP style car expert if you will lol. kinda but not really. i told her she should rock her shit like Kei cars do. now the problem were running into is the do's and dont's that could end up voiding the warranty on her car if we "modify" it slightly. right now the specs are 195/55/15. my question is, what do you guys think we could get away with in terms of size and look? we want this thing to look somewhat decent on stock height etc. while abiding by the rules (for her sake). if it was up to me i would say fuck the warranty and just go hard on the shit. here are some shots of the tremendous wheel gap and the car itself. pardon the "Riding Dirty" look.

http://rivalhousegarage.com/

rivalhousegarage@gmail.com

Oh yah massive gap !) It would look wicked with some drop. If your gonna keep it standard height I'd just get some 18's and keep some meat on the tyres... here's some inspiration and soooo doable for you right now

Last edited by Anonymoose; 04-08-2010, 06:39 AM.

Comment

As far as I know changing the wheels and putting on springs/coilovers wont void your warranty. I used to work at a nissan dealership and the only thing that voided warranties was motor work/tranny work.
      3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
        Oh yah massive gap !) It would look wicked with some drop. If your gonna keep it standard height I'd just get some 18's and keep some meat on the tyres
        Agreed.

Comment

Agreed with the motion for 18s with lots of meaty rubber; that's pretty much the only way you'll reduce the gap and make the car look aggressive at that height.

Comment

id say slam it and let it ride!
            FUNKFashion//Canibeat.com//Bangbros.com//iamsimplyclean.com

Comment

Id say dont fuck with it, some cars are hopeless and best left stock, this is one of them, throw some tints on it, give it a wash and wax, and call it a day

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

Originally posted by JawDropper View Post
                As far as I know changing the wheels and putting on springs/coilovers wont void your warranty. I used to work at a nissan dealership and the only thing that voided warranties was motor work/tranny work.
                ive heard this too

Comment

Agreed with the warranty thing... Just slam it to the earth (keep the stock suspension parts incase you want to turn it back stock), and get yourself some name brand wheels (so you don't get laughed off the face of the earth for modifying a aerio)... Stance that bitch out, get the figment on point.. I'd nominate 16" or 17" bbs rs, or Work meister S1.. Need something step lip... Good luck with it though, I hope you get the go ahead...

Comment

I have 15x7 on mine and tire wise I am running 205/50 lowered on B&G springs had to roll the rear fenders just a little bit.
                    [IMG][/IMG] .

Comment

This thread is over 4 years old

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Working...
                      X