X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh shh. i was just typing too fast and didnt catch my mistake.

Comment

• Bullshit. "I before E except after C."

For some reason people seem to think that rule just doesn't apply to my name, and honestly its like uhhhh... WTF?! Did you not go through first grade or something...
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I decided on my drive home from to today to take the train tracks at a bit more speed than I usually do (I usually creeeeep over them). Lets just say I won't do that again. The noise my undercarriage made smacking metal on metal was horrendous.
        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Psh, when I get home I will post a picture of something I have to navigate usually once or twice a day.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I am waiting to see if the DMV suspends mine currently, bullshit ticket, judge sided with the cop, even though I proved the cop wrong with science/physics/math, he didn't believe me and said I was guilty of 64 on a 35 (I was going 46), but whatever, we shall see what happens soon with that..

What happened to you Josh?
            Well, i got my first ticket ever last November. Cop said i was doing either 46 or 56 in a school zone, which means 15 mph is the limit at that time. it's physically impossible for my slow ass corrado to reach nearly 50 in a 200 foot distance from a complete stop, without me trying to floor it or anything too. He would later tell me that he heard my car accelerate from the stop sign and knew i was speeding. Got pulled over, cop wasn't exactly nice or understanding... he couldn't believe that i never got a ticket before, didn't think that the car was mine, blah blah blah. Flash forward 2 months, i'm sitting with my parents in the court office praying he doesn't show up... he shows up, sits down and we got down to business. We talked, he scolded me infront of my parents, he told them that i was a dangerous weapon behind the wheel, made my mother cry, and almost got my dad the point where he was going to punch the officer in the face. We settled it in the waiting room, i got 1 or 2 points instead of 4 and a 120 dollar fine instead of a 159 dollar fine. Alot more to that story but i don't feel like typing all of it.

And tonight i was driving to my friends house to chill with some people cuz it was my last free night. So, it's dark and it's wet so i gotta drive slower. I'm cruising along at about 45, then i slow down to change the song on my ipod so i don't go off the road. I make the left into the development like i always do, once again going slow cuz the turns are really tight. I get to the stop sign, roll through it and all of a sudden i see flashing lights and i'm thinking wtf? I didn't see a cop and i was going slow. I figured he got me for rolling through the sign, so i thought i would just get a moving violation... no big deal. He asks me why i thought i got pulled over, so i said. "I'm not sure, i guess i just got lazy and rolled the stop." He said he clocked me doing exactly 50 in a 35, and then i continued to fly through the development at a high speed. I was in total shock, i honestly couldn't believe him. So i sit in my car and let my mom know, cuz i'm shocked and freaking out at this point. Long story short, i got a speeding ticket for 50 in a 35, no penalty for rolling the stop and a 149 dollar fine, i don't know what the issue with points is going to be cuz he didn't mention anything. I still can't understand how he said i was going 50, i slowed down to 40 to mess with my ipod, and my speedo is 9 mph too fast so i was actually under the limit.

So, we'll see how this all unfolds. I already have a couple points and anymore could mean i get dropped from my insurance company.
            Last edited by Jersh; 08-25-2010, 12:52 AM.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• I can't wait for summer to end, and I feel like I'm going to be selling the 7 sooner than I expected

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                I can't wait for summer to end, and I feel like I'm going to be selling the 7 sooner than I expected

Found a different car to tinker with?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  and Jeremy. I dont think I should be asking if I can print the stickers for a while. Apparently someone told a couple of my Frisky friends that I was printing their stickers and was giving em out to people. Someone has to be watching this thread or something cause this is the only way they could get that thought... Found out who it was though...So Mario, you prickled-dick. Stop bullshiting them

Got it all sorted it out though

Now I understand why the whole frisky crew doesnt really like him.
                  Alex,

If I were you, I would delete your post or apologize. I think it was all a misunderstanding from Mario. Plus, some of the posts you write on here aren't exactly true (from what I've read so far).

Nobody ever said we don't like him, probably messing around when we said that.

I'm just trying to help, I didn't want this to get out of hand.

P.S.
                  We're gonna try to get stickers to anybody that wants them (hopefully for cheap). Let Drama (Alex) know or leave a comment on our blog (friskynipples.wordpress.com).

This is my first post on StanceWorks. Sweet!

Comment

• Damn.. Jasons not gonna welcome you in here, better make an intro thread STAT!

Long time lurker haha
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      thats like my some of my fucking class rooms its ridiculous. It's cooler outside than it is in some classes.

and Jeremy. I dont think I should be asking if I can print the stickers for a while. Apparently someone told a couple of my Frisky friends that I was printing their stickers and was giving em out to people. Someone has to be watching this thread or something cause this is the only way they could get that thought... Found out who it was though...So Mario, you prickled-dick. Stop bullshiting them

Got it all sorted it out though

Now I understand why the whole frisky crew doesnt really like him.
                      ut ohh my b dawg. well ill still buy one or two. unless mario wants to give me some for free .........i jk
                      Originally posted by TheNeek
                      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Alex, You're such a bullshit artist..

Comment

• Shrimp On The Barbie

Comment

• Oh you deff gettin stabbed.

Comment

• lolz lolz lolz

whatcha doin

Comment

• Working... YAY haha

Yoself?

Comment

Working...
                                X