Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it looks like a turtle trying to hide in its shell

Comment

dragging ass boi; it doesn't look bad. but the body lines make it look broken. raise the ass a lil and spacers? but that's just my 0.02/ alls good as long as you love it.

Comment

Would love to see it on different wheels. But props to you my friend.

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolaus Pro View Post
          Glad I'm not the only one who laughed at this for a LONG time.

If your into minitrucks, I'm sure you do some actual builds, (building new frame rails, tubbing, etc), So you should know that a wrapped civic on rotiforms and coils or whatever is not a "Build". If you did fab work to the rear to get the tuck, lets see it!!!!!!

For the record, I don't consider my car a real build and I have yet to truly "Build" a car. Cutting sheet metal, messing with frame, etc.
          Ummmm yea not wrapped and definitely not on coils lol
          Slow and Low that is the Tempo
          civic build thread-http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41628

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrNiceGuy View Post
              I don't have much to say on here these days but gotta chime in on this one. This is one of the lowest Civics I have ever seen, bagged or static and I'm sure it wasn't an easy feat to achieve. To talk a bunch of shit because he's not running cookie cutter fender to lip stance is just plain dumb, how is he suppose to "space the rears" when he has half the wheel tucked tight as fuck up in the fender??
              The only thing I have to say is my favorite quote "never miss a good opportunity to keep your mouth shut"
              To the OP, thanks for giving me something different to look at for a change, sorry this forum has gone down the toilet.
              Yeah I agree. You do you OP
              Great neck

Comment

I appreciate the rear height so much, especially for bags. When people are on bags and not literally laying frame front and rear you should just be on coils.

A lot of people on bags just dump the front and call it a day but have more rear clearance than some static guys.

/rant.. love it man this thing is on point
                '82 Volvo 242 build
                '73 Datsun 240z build

Comment

I want to see your rear suspension=) It is definitely the lowest civic of this generation that I have seen. I never knew the rear arches sat that much lower on these cars. It gives me that honda insight feel...
                  95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Working...
                  X