X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wildman Productions View Post
    pics? i've probably seen it around and just havent realized it haha

im diggin the fabric
    It's completely stock as of now, I should have a build thread up in the next week or so

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
      Static or bags?
      Static =)

Comment

Getting ready to start work on the interior of the truck

i have the same plaid but brown

Comment

• If your not following the builds just finished mine. Headliner is fucked but thats what you get when you do it the cheap way

Untitled by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
          Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
            Off topic, but do you plan on keeping the same exterior color of the Ford or changing it?
            The purple is really its personally. It's what people know me for, so I'm not sure I'd change it. Silver would be nice though so I could do some teal wheels and not look like the barbie and ken mobile.
            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by MitsuMax View Post
              Kaido: I can go, but the mitsu won't be there lol.
              Be there, or be trianglez.
              | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
                If your not following the builds just finished mine. Headliner is fucked but thats what you get when you do it the cheap way

What did you do to adhesive the fabric down? I hope I bought the right stuff.

Comment

• i love plaid but i think there's way too much obscure plaid in your truck man lol

i also love slammed, fitted and dropped trucks!
                  $W∆G

Comment

The purple is really its personally. It's what people know me for, so I'm not sure I'd change it. Silver would be nice though so I could do some teal wheels and not look like the barbie and ken mobile.
                    Gray and Teal ftw

Comment

• nice truck fellas. Here's my colorado, hope to bag it soon and by soon I mean without a year or two lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 07NJx355 View Post
                        nice truck fellas. Here's my colorado, hope to bag it soon and by soon I mean without a year or two lol

Really diggin the fade graphic on the side. Did you apply that or did it come that way?

Comment

Really diggin the fade graphic on the side. Did you apply that or did it come that way?
                          came that way, some of the trucks with the xtreme appearance package come with it

Comment

What did you do to adhesive the fabric down? I hope I bought the right stuff.
                            Just went out and bought 2 cans of 6$ All Purpose Adhesive. Only thing i wish i did was looked into a better fabric to do my interior due to the fact that it was very thin and stretched ALOT which is why the lines don't really match up BUT This was my first time doing this and i think it came out decent.
                            Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                            Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Yay shitty iPhone flash. It washed out the white and light grey but it came out great. Better pics in daylight tomorrow.

Comment

• Just found this thread. Heres some pics of my old hilux. God how I love Stanced out trucks

- Jacob P.

Love. H.a.T.e. Same.

Individualized Style. Personalized Stance.

Comment

Working...
                                X