This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    A lot of guys don't care if they don't get a girl. If I don't ring a girls bell I lose sleep and do whatever is necessary the next time. Pound beers, jack off, anything to last longer lol.
    I don't have an appropriate gif, so you'll have to make do with a respectful nod there. I'm sure every girl you've been with (not to call you a manwhore or anything) has appreciated the effort.

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• lolol. i mean, me being in the mil, 20 minutes means i factor in travel time n shit. to females 20 minutes is like an hour
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        I've personally never had a problem with not lasting long enough. But.... Even if I by chance finish in under 10 minutes.... There are no seconds for me. I roll over and fall asleep hahaha
        You've been fuckin the same girl for like 30 years... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
          I don't have an appropriate gif, so you'll have to make do with a respectful nod there. I'm sure every girl you've been with (not to call you a manwhore or anything) has appreciated the effort.
          i think you need a dose of the dub yourself

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            lolol. i mean, me being in the mil, 20 minutes means i factor in travel time n shit. to females 20 minutes is like an hour
            I'm guessing she had a shower so she didn't feel feverish and all sticky from being ill?

RT changes lives.

Comment

More or less an ex manwhore. Don't don't do things like I used to anymore.

Comment

• I honestly don't remember the last time I finished in under 30min. I **** it. Lol I wish I could just get in. Unload. And go to bed hahahah
                cars and stuff

Comment

• i questions females punctuality most the time. if your gonna be an hour late, tell me. im gonna be fucking irate if you make me wait for 50minutes cause you said you would be there in 10
                  Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

More or less an ex manwhore. Don't don't do things like I used to anymore.
                    Still, bet its appreciated.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    i think you need a dose of the dub yourself
                    I thought you had dibs, the way you were talking while I was at work.

Haven't seen him for almost a week. Driving me mad. D:

RT changes lives.

Comment

You've been fuckin the same girl for like 30 years... lol
                      Lol 5years .... And I still love it
                      cars and stuff

Comment

i questions females punctuality most the time. if your gonna be an hour late, tell me. im gonna be fucking irate if you make me wait for 50minutes cause you said you would be there in 10
                        Same.

Comment

i questions females punctuality most the time. if your gonna be an hour late, tell me. im gonna be fucking irate if you make me wait for 50minutes cause you said you would be there in 10

If we say 20 mins, we expect you to be there in 20 mins, but it means we'll leave in 20 mins. I think sometimes girls forget cars aren't time machines.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Still, bet its appreciated.

I thought you had dibs, the way you were talking while I was at work.

Haven't seen him for almost a week. Driving me mad. D:
                            why are all your emoticons backwards?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              Lol 5years .... And I still love it
                              Don't get me wrong, I was not ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                why are all your emoticons backwards?
                                You try doing D: the other way!

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...