Unique tint colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique tint colors

Good day, all. I'm having a problem locating automotive tint besides the usual black, charcoal, reflective etc. fare. I've seen quite a few builds online with guys sporting light blue, green tint etc., but I can't seem to find any information. I don't live in the U.S.A so all my searching is done digitally. Do these guys even use automotive tint ? Or is it architectural/building film I'm seeing ?
    N.B. see example
    Attached Files

Originally posted by TropicalStance View Post
    Good day, all. I'm having a problem locating automotive tint besides the usual black, charcoal, reflective etc. fare. I've seen quite a few builds online with guys sporting light blue, green tint etc., but I can't seem to find any information. I don't live in the U.S.A so all my searching is done digitally. Do these guys even use automotive tint ? Or is it architectural/building film I'm seeing ?
    N.B. see example
    Green and blue automotive tint exists. Trouble is finding a shop that carries it because 99% of people don't go for that. The shop I spoke to would need to buy a whole roll, and its just not cost effective for them.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

http://www.coloredfilms.com/ ---- Be Amazed!

Comment

Llumar and Suntek also carry colored window films. As I recall, some guys on VIPStyleCars were experimenting a while back with Llumar Air Blue and Suntek HP 50 films in an attempt to replicate the blue anti-glare coating that Mercedes uses.

Comment

Check your state for legality.

Learn Florida's Window Tint Laws to avoid a ticket. We also have guides on how to medically bypass these laws if you meet certain conditions!

California bans red tint, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Asshole Bicycle View Post
            Check your state for legality.

Learn Florida's Window Tint Laws to avoid a ticket. We also have guides on how to medically bypass these laws if you meet certain conditions!

California bans red tint, for example.
            Might want to re-read his post, this part in particular.

Originally posted by TropicalStance View Post
            I don't live in the U.S.A

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Working...
            X