No announcement yet.

stanced foxbody notchback mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey jugrnot. You still interested. I'll be out in the bay in July. I'm Originally from SF.

Comment

I **** fox bodies, but that is badass. I would probably drive it.

Awesome job man!

Comment

man there is a lot of people that H@te foxbody mustangs i dont understand why lol

Comment

here is one from corral.net which i personaly love its not hella flush but its Slammed for a foxbody...

Comment

Comment

Beautiful notch

Comment

Why do you keep posting other cars in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Slow_Ballin' View Post
                  I need to see this in person! Why have I never seen you around Sac before?

Car is gorgeous! I used to be a huge fan of these about 10 years ago when i was in high school but slowly lost interest. This could quite possibly be the best looking foxbody I have EVER seen!
                  i live in antelope bro and i havent really had it for very long at all. ive actually only had my tire/wheel combo for about 3 weeks now. im assuming you live in south sac?

its also not my daily

Originally posted by dumpedDAILY View Post
                  Hey jugrnot. You still interested. I'll be out in the bay in July. I'm Originally from SF.
                  yah im interested man...can you pm me a quote?

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  Why do you keep posting other cars in this thread?
                  its kool man....i think he is just trying to show others in here how nice these cars actually are. they have a "bad" reputation among import enthusiasts so thats prolly why.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Spk View Post
                    here is a couple pics of my Hatch, this was before i painted it.
                    thanks for the compliments bro. your car looks super clean even before the new paintlol.

Comment

• Originally posted by a306juGRnot View Post

its kool man....i think he is just trying to show others in here how nice these cars actually are. they have a "bad" reputation among import enthusiasts so thats prolly why.
                      thank you, exactly why i posted some other pics i knew u would understand lol , also i didnt know we had forum nazi's in this place.

i posted up some pics of your car in the Foxbody Wheel Picture Thread in the Wheel and Tire section of Corral.net, those guys are loving it. they want full specs of the build. do u have any write up or other theads on your IRS conversion in the back? let me know

thanks
                      Last edited by Dirty Spk; 05-11-2012, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• here is an 82 coupe. this one is for the fox mustang H@ters lol

Last edited by Dirty Spk; 05-11-2012, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Spk View Post
                          thank you, exactly why i posted some other pics i knew u would understand lol , also i didnt know we had forum nazi's in this place.

i posted up some pics of your car in the Foxbody Wheel Picture Thread in the Wheel and Tire section of Corral.net, those guys are loving it. they want full specs of the build. do u have any write up or other theads on your IRS conversion in the back? let me know

thanks
                          i dont have a write up myself of the irs coversion but there are already a good amount online. try "irs foxboy" on google and it will pop up.

specs on wheels and tires are 18x10 all around with +25 offset. 8mm spacer up front. tires are 255/35/18 all around. irs is a complete swap from an 04 cobra. front 5 lug conversion is from 99-04 mustang with the pbr brakes.
                          Last edited by a306juGRnot; 05-11-2012, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Great looking Fox. I've always loved them.

There's a all Ford Show in San Jose at TPS (a preformance shop) every July. I would love to see it, if you made the drive down.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
                            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

• Originally posted by NorCalFocus View Post
                              Great looking Fox. I've always loved them.

There's a all Ford Show in San Jose at TPS (a preformance shop) every July. I would love to see it, if you made the drive down.
                              ill have to check that out. cant guarantee anything but we'll see

Comment

• heres my 95 mustang i used to have. sold it a few months ago to acquire my notch. it was soooo hard to stance this car because of the sra and the wheel well. it just wasnt designed to go that low at all. let me know what ya think...

my first setup with 20x10 all around wheels...

Comment

Working...
                                X