• Show
Clear All

That looks awesome.
    -Rob
    Wagon MOB
    UsVersusThem
    AWDfitted

Comment

I love a well done Fox body, and yours looks great. Keep it up.

Originally posted by Justin821 View Post
      Man everybody loves to add their two cents.
      Yes we do.

And my two cents is: MORE MEAT IN THE BACK!
      (that's what she said?)

These cars look so badass with some wide-ass tires in the back.

(kind of a shitty example, but Google Images isn't being very helpful right now)
      -Darrick

Frankenbike Build Thread
      Another Frankenbike Build

sigpic

Comment

Car is PERFECT. One of the nicest notches I've seen. Not overdone and corny. If you change anything I will hunt you down and.......make you change it back
        Panscraping and Skyscraping
        1989 MK1 Wolfsburg Cabby--Dropped
        1988 Jeep YJ--Lifted w/ Small Block Chevy+goodies
        sigpic

Comment

I've never particularly liked foxes, but you've completely changed my mind! This is absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe how clean it is. Perfect!

Comment

i notice your exhaust is going under the axle, obv for clearance issues as the factory exhaust goes over the axle, but this is how the irs cobras ran the exhaust....i see 5 lugs, did u swap an irs in?

great foxbody, I owned a few "four eyes" myself.

and yea...lets see that motor!

Comment

thanks to all for the props!!!

Originally posted by picky View Post
              ^but its solid rear axle :3

looks good!

coilovers? trying to figure out which go the lowest for my new edge
              i currently have an IRS swap from an 04 cobr...no more SRA!!! so i can add more camber to the rear if i wanted. unfortunately, this is a muscle car so i cant do too much. its already cambered right now and even some pple on my mustang forums give me a hard time about it.

i will take engine pics soon but its nothing crzy. just a decent H/C/I setup that feels pretty good.

again, thanks for the comments fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamil View Post
                Bro, thats a sexy ass notch! I'm having a hard time finding a clean coupe out here. My friend sent me a pic of your car yesterday, haha.

btw... is that a real chp?
                no its not real...i just put that emblem on the back cuz it looks dope and it may help prevent me from getting messed withlol.

its funny cuz you really dont want a real ssp. they are usually the most beat to hell notches out there. theyll have holes and bondo where antennas and such used to be

Comment

it is perfection.... Im watchin this with a huge fox geek, leave it alone and continue kicking ass

****CURRENT****
                  2005 Volvo XC90
                  2005 BMW Z4

Comment

Originally posted by a306juGRnot View Post
                    no its not real...i just put that emblem on the back cuz it looks dope and it may help prevent me from getting messed withlol.

its funny cuz you really dont want a real ssp. they are usually the most beat to hell notches out there. theyll have holes and bondo where antennas and such used to be
                    lolol Man i know, it sucks. Went to see a chp notch the other day and the torque boxes were raped and the car was sitting all lopsided, all the tell tale signs of hyphy swangstars. U on Cafords? && Whats the specs on the wheels? Any spacers?

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Jamil View Post
                      lolol Man i know, it sucks. Went to see a chp notch the other day and the torque boxes were raped and the car was sitting all lopsided, all the tell tale signs of hyphy swangstars. U on Cafords? && Whats the specs on the wheels? Any spacers?
                      ya man on cafords all daylol! same sn. theyre xxr 521 18x10 all around with +25offset. small 8mm spacer up front.

Comment

Originally posted by a306juGRnot View Post
                        ya man on cafords all daylol! same sn. theyre xxr 521 18x10 all around with +25offset. small 8mm spacer up front.
                        Lmao i mostly read and post in the street racing section under twogunjr haha, but damn thats pretty sick. so used to seeing staggered fr500's and 18inch saleens lmao.

.... noticed the AZ plates, you get the car out of state? or is it just registered there for the bs smog crap
                        Last edited by Jamil; 05-04-2012, 05:08 PM.

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

I love foxbodys and yours is on the top of my like list lol. I wouldn't change a thing!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                          Originally posted by nickskater09
                          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

looks great dude! and you're local!

Comment

Best Notchback ever!!!

My friend had one in the works to be stanced, but you beat him to it. Great job!!!!
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Did you happen to buy this car off of a guy named Moses?
                                Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Working...
                                X