x2

Comment

• heck those riceburners look radical
      Originally posted by Stupid Kid
      You're the worst everything everywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by h3llk1t3 View Post
        I fear no.

I'll elaborate and please take no offense. 99% of Japanese cars in Germany are an embarrassment.

I'm not a "GFKbomber" or even BONDOBOMBERS fan. They're abominations. People are stuck in 2003 and against popular belief it simply is not JDM style. They think having a Wakaba and double middle finger smiley sticker makes your Mitsubishi Colt JDMYO. That mixed with sideways hat wearer wannabe gangsters listening to hip hop.. sounds to me like the perfect cancerous shitstorm.

Almost all cars here are either bonestock on 7.5J wheels or fullblown retarded with neon lights and colors.

I'll consider when the event planners smarten up and people decide to NOT opt for shitty ebay kits and run some proper sized japanese wheels because 99% of German wheels are awful.
        Just read through your thread. Ace car and an ace dude by the sounds of it. You know how to write a thread. I was over your way a few years ago as my little sister lives in Wurzburg. I've not got even more reason to head over again! Keep it up

Comment

• Originally posted by WhiteLove View Post
          i love your car buddy !

you got facebook ?
          Yeah bro, hit me up https://www.facebook.com/h3llk1t3

Originally posted by Bflat View Post
          Just read through your thread. Ace car and an ace dude by the sounds of it. You know how to write a thread. I was over your way a few years ago as my little sister lives in Wurzburg. I've not got even more reason to head over again! Keep it up
          Thanks man, just message me if you happen to be around!

No big updates, just cleaning it literally every 2 days, the dust is annoying as shit here.

Got a new lense on my new cam, that's about it.

And I was bored so I threw both the BBS and the WORKs including tyres on the scale to confirm what I've suspected for a long time from carrying around them fuckers for years. What setup do you guess weighs more?

The XD9 at 18x10 with 285/30 tyres weigh in at a whopping 24.6 kgs...

While the RS at 16x12 with 245/45's "only" weigh 18.6 kgs per corner, did you guess right?

No matter, 3 weeks until DMPD, lookin' forward!

Comment

• Brought a couple of shots from DMPD show.

Also hit up this video from a buddy of mine that just started making videos.

AllStiff / dmpd.2k15 from AllStiff. on Vimeo.

Comment

• from the time I started reading this thread when you first posted it up until now...this thing is just fat!! LOVE IT
              Like a glove

Comment

• I know what would look great in your windshield A Violent sticker ;D
                Visit Bagriders.com for the best deals on Airride suspension.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

• Very clean set up man! Love the wheel set up and perfect stretch.

Comment

• Hope you ain't tired of pictures yet!

Met up with my buddies from Wangan Warriors based in the Netherlands last month or so and they got some awesome shots done!

There is more on wanganwarriors.com!

There will be changes over the winter so hopefully you're not gettin bored of this.

Comment

• This thing is perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Comment

• speedhunters die cut for the win

Comment

• Nice work. This color is perfect for r32 imo

Comment

• Just read through this entire thread and I am beyond amazed. Most beautiful r32 i have ever seen.

Comment

• you have shown me the light. i need to buy a go pro to mount to mine for next season! what model is that, its crystal clear! havent been on your thread in a while but since i finally figured out how to subscribe to things i'll know! cheers man!
                              ig @chetflix

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaStance View Post
                                you have shown me the light. i need to buy a go pro to mount to mine for next season! what model is that, its crystal clear! havent been on your thread in a while but since i finally figured out how to subscribe to things i'll know! cheers man!
                                haha! It's just a fairly cheap Yi cam bro!

And since there is this no-picture-posts-suck-ass policy - more pictures:

Luckily Andreas from FVCKD is always around for some sick shots and since Seb Voll is my GTA online partner I can penetrate him to shoot the GTR whenever we meet up lol.

Also, there is a couple of shots of Tom's S14, looked wicked all polished up at the show, the trip's been a major blast.

Comment

Working...
                                X