X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    Am I really that big of a deal?

My homie dave is rollin down with me, hopefully its nice out and all this shit rain is gone tomorrow

EDIT: Kielan's next post is going to be "just changed my underwear because I shit myself."

That movie is supposed to be facking scary, like beyond normal scary
    its funny. ive been a member here for a couple months and ive already met like 10 or so people from here haha
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• yesterday night was pimp....hung with the Frisky crew. Also got to ride in Ninjos S14 with his new SR20 engine.

Incase your wondering what his car looks like:

All I heard were scrapes, backfire, and a sexy ass fluttering turbo. On our way to some restaurant, we drifted a U-turn and from there, there was a long empty, tempting straight. All I can say is I was being held back into the seat by the unknown amount of HP in that SR20. shit was sick.. then we drifted a turn that had streets with heavy traffic. we almost wall tapped a car. felt great
      Later we also found out that there was a cop hiding somewhere in the straight, but I guess he was to lazy to chase a 100+ mph car.

+ I like the suspension: nice,low and comfy
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Hahaha I can't wait.

Anyway I am gunna bounce, watching The 4th Kind, with my friends.
        that movies loller-status. I didn't find it scary at all tbh, found it more funny.

If you want a scary movie, watch PARANORMAL ENTITY....better than paranormal activity and more scarier....+ theres a hot chick and you get to see her boobs twice

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          Am I really that big of a deal?

My homie dave is rollin down with me, hopefully its nice out and all this shit rain is gone tomorrow

EDIT: Kielan's next post is going to be "just changed my underwear because I shit myself."

That movie is supposed to be facking scary, like beyond normal scary
          I saw the previews of it and said fuck that. Ill probably watch it tho haha

-Dan

Comment

• dan....i can't believe you're talking about ghosts and what not. as soon as i heard ghost, i immediately thought to myself....."DID YOU SEE THAT?!?" lol
            Pose for the frame

Comment

• P.S.

This is what I did today, click to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                dan....i can't believe you're talking about ghosts and what not. as soon as i heard ghost, i immediately thought to myself....."DID YOU SEE THAT?!?" lol
                ZOMG ZOMG! Did you see that?! DID YOU SEE THAT!!!? It was like....bloomp.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  ZOMG ZOMG! Did you see that?! DID YOU SEE THAT!!!? It was like....bloomp.

I think thats a gum wrapper

OMG! OMG! It's happening to me!
                  Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    This sounds crazy, but sometimes like in a near death accident, I think I died and im still living as normal as nothing ever happened. Or that we are all dead and just ghosts.
                    Quoted because.........what the fuck is this?!.....
                    -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                      Quoted because.........what the fuck is this?!.....
                      sig status yo...lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Who else watches Dethklok? God I love this shit
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• Dude I'm watching that right now. Dethklok is the SHHIIIIITTTT!!!!!
                          -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            sig status yo...lol
                            -Brandon-

Comment

• yup, watching, love super jail though

Comment

• Yeah super jail is good. I think that's why I like Ugly Americans. Silmilar animation...

Aqua Teen, Squidbillies, and Metalapoilwhatever are like my three favorite shows right now.

With the hours I usually work, Adult Swim is like all I watch There's never anything else on when I get out at night.
                                -Brandon-

Comment

Working...
                                X