No announcement yet.

Chariot of the Damned, Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *or just paint them fully black. that'd be quicker, cheaper, and look sik.
    sigpic
    Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
    Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
    Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

• Yay for updates

So have you decide what you are going to do with the wheels? Buy another set to use the barrels from or get some made up to the width you want?

If you are gona go with the custom lips route, I'd suggest starting to do your research now on the local places in Canada. So you will know what options are available to you once you can afford it.

Keep up the good work man, I hear using wheels for dumbbells is good exercise
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
        It's crazy the lengths we go to for our cars. I could tell some pretty hilarious stories about fighting people and swapping my rear suspension in a downpour at 2 am haha
        damn straight i once changed a gearbox in the middle of a riany night with nothing but candles for light, i did love that car

prob would have waited till the day time to do it but had to get my smoking hot barely legal GF to school or her old man might of gottten pissed with me and hurt me

Once apon-a-time world famous Photochopper
        http://zammothechoppa.deviantart.com/ : )

Comment

• Whatever you do don't paint them green. Apparently everyone hates that lol. Gotta get ahold of you about a rear window stcker too.
          Deathsquad mofo.

Comment

Is that Hatebreed?
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

It's difficult and embarrassing to admit I'm between employers, because I take a lot of pride in being a top notch employee. When I don't have that outlet I feel a bit useless, you know?

It's crazy the lengths we go to for our cars. I could tell some pretty hilarious stories about fighting people and swapping my rear suspension in a downpour at 2 am haha
              I am glad that I am not the only one who feels this way, Since Ive gotten to VT I have yet to find a job and I feel like a total bum.. granted Im being picky/spoiled cause I have had awesome jobs in the past and it makes me not want to work a shitty job..
              Originally posted by JC.
              'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

• Looking good. I'm sure you have some spectacularly morbid/dope/off the wall/in your face scheme picked out for the wheels, so I will not even guess, just wait for some results.

Keep it up
                Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• Canada represent! Wish i had magic powers to port your whip to u.

Comment

• Haha hey dude, don’t worry about copying me, I didn’t invent bronze wheels! Add me on face book or shoot me a text, I’d love to help you out with your SC!! It rains just as much in Nova Scotia tbh. Last summer we went a few months without seeing the sun. They’re both coastal provinces. Get at me here:
                    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                    Haha, actually the funny thing now is that I ended up buying rota P45Rs because I became impatient. I never even realized that's what was on your car currently since I just wasn't paying attention.

But yeah, help is always appreciated haha, I'll probably start on the SC soon.

Sucks about the crippledness and the car, but hopefully it all gets worked out soon. Can't wait to see those meisters on the supra in person!

Comment

When I get two thousand dollars NeedingALotteryTicket

That one guy that isn't on here anymore *cough* vegas wilson *cough* and I think you should ship COTD to chicago. Also you can come if you want.
                      Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
                      Alex

Comment

• I don't know if this is ok, but I'm litterally in love with your car.

Comment

• love the works!! sooo perfect for COTD. sorry about the luck your having. i had a similar moment in life happen to me. about seven years ago, i was getting ready to gradamacate from school and they take me outta class and say you owe us $5000 now or you no graduate. FUCK! then i get ran off the road by some kid gettin high lin his car later that afternoon. my audi which i still owe $13000 on, TOTALLY FUCKED!! then my girl(who wasnt really MY girl per se) tells me she leaving to go marry her ex, on our last go round she breaks my dick. ive got no health insurance, so i cant fix my dick. shits really not lookin good at this point, later that week the body shop calls and gives me my estimate for everything and informs that at some point after the accident the timing belt broke and my engine is done and thats not covered under insurance, FUCK! so my dicks broke, my cars broke, im BROKE. wow i ve never actually typed this out or really even told this in its entirety before, because it just gets worse,....my friend throws a few thousand dollars worth of engine parts away, friends become not friends anymore, i lose my job, cars get repoed, anyways ill quit now cause its quite long. my point is youve hit a bad spot, BUT youve got the right mind set to get through it and come out on top. weve all been there and we all wanna see this fulfill its destiny.

REMAIN STEADFAST!!

Comment

• Best broke dick mountain post ever

Comment

• anonymoose, i cant make it through a thread because of your sig...
                              that second shot ass wave/whipback....FUuUUUUUU

Comment

• lol, those wheels are fucken awesome. Spray em black imo!

Comment

Working...
                                X