Air Lift 3H (AutoPilot V3) Unboxing Video! Bag Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Lift 3H (AutoPilot V3) Unboxing Video! Bag Riders

Unboxing the Air Lift Performance 3H System (AutoPilot V3)

In stock at bagriders.com!

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Interesting.

Looks like those height sensors are essentially identical to the ones AccuAir uses these days. The arm is little different, but the potentiometer looks the exact same. I had hoped they would have used connectors that are easier to disassemble than those Weather Pack ones, because they're gigantic and they're a bitch-and-three-quarters to fish through a bulkhead. At least the sensor harnesses aren't captive to one giant main harness like on e-Level.

A couple of questions, if I might:

Has Air Lift increased the maximum pressure rating of this system beyond the V2's maximum of 175 psi?

What gauge wire is that primary that you show at 7:45? It looks about 12 gauge or so to my eye, but that's just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
      Interesting.

Looks like those height sensors are essentially identical to the ones AccuAir uses these days. The arm is little different, but the potentiometer looks the exact same. I had hoped they would have used connectors that are easier to disassemble than those Weather Pack ones, because they're gigantic and they're a bitch-and-three-quarters to fish through a bulkhead. At least the sensor harnesses aren't captive to one giant main harness like on e-Level.

A couple of questions, if I might:

Has Air Lift increased the maximum pressure rating of this system beyond the V2's maximum of 175 psi?

What gauge wire is that primary that you show at 7:45? It looks about 12 gauge or so to my eye, but that's just a guess.
      Don't worry we took care of the issue of trying to fish the wires. I can't give out all the details at this time, but wiring has become much easier!

Max psi is set to 200psi.

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

The height sensors are the same exact ones that AccuAir is using, but like you mentioned, the arms are slightly different. This means that one will be able to switch from eLevel to the Air Lift 3H (or from the 3H to eLevel) while leaving the leveling sensors in the same place!

The power and ground wires that are shown around 7:45 are both 10 gauge.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Alex, i have sent you a PM for some quotes

Comment

Awesome to see a video of the unboxing! One day I will need to upgrade to this!!!
            M A Z D A F I T M E N T

Follow my journey into the Stance World: MonsterMazda's Bag Build

Comment

So, this just dawned on me, and I don't know if there has been any discussion of this at AirLift HQ, but I am hoping very much that when the 3H comes out that there might be some kind of documentation on the USB protocol used to communicate between the controller and the manifold.

The reason I bring this up is that for me at least, one of the huge advantages of the rocker switch e-Level system is how simple it is to integrate with different controllers, since it's just a simple electrical pulse going to the ECU to select different presets. In my case, that's made it trivial to integrate my e-Level controller with both factory dash controls and with my keyless system for remote air ride control. I realize that my use case is a vanishingly small part of the market, but there are a few of us out there at least for whom aftermarket control pads, no matter how well-designed, are anathema and the ability to integrate air ride controls with other systems is a huge selling point.

Anyway, this is decidedly whiny and trivial, and I realize my needs are specialized and represent at most a half dozen of your customers. I understand, of course, if this is seen as a trade secret. But, having a documented way of interfacing with the 3H system would take it from a non-starter for me to something I'm seriously interested in investigating.

Comment

This might be a dumb question but what is the advantage to this over the E-level? Does it do both height and pressure adjustment at the same time (i don't see how that would be possible unless using it to fine tune your coil over height to be sure that each bag has the seam pressure when at a level height).

Comment

Working...
                X