X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double post.

Comment

• Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
      The last thing I've done to it was I put a set of 185/60's on my steels. and it put Jedd this close to the ground.

Right now I'm gathering parts for a rear suspention rebuild and new rims (after the 400 dollar florida tag.....), I've got some tricks up my sleeve that Im finally able to use cause of this new job.
      Until I get the tag on he's going to sit in the garage like a good truck.
      Holy chit. Tucking front tire. How'd you get your wheel up in there? It looks very good. I need that real bad. I took my bump stops off and rubbed the paint off the letters on my tires. My wife says she's not doing them again...

Comment

• Keepin' the stanced truck thread alive! Blast pipes soon to come.

The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• i just came to this thread after a while just for shits and giggles and i had to change my pants after seeing all the awesome rides.

Comment

• Mines definitely not as low as most..but I still tow things, haul things, and have all my fender liners...and I have other cars to rip pavement up with. Ive had this yoyo since I wa 12...learned to drive manual on it, have totaled it 3 times, and completely refinished it myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mushroom_Toy View Post
              Mines definitely not as low as most..but I still tow things, haul things, and have all my fender liners
              excuses, excesses :P

truck looks really clean man, good work, nice action pic too
              Last edited by dubmr2; 05-03-2013, 09:49 AM.
              IG dubmr2

Comment

• For a truck that's been totalled 3 times, it looks amazing! Great work.

Mr Isuzu, looking sweet!
                | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• Haha thanks ^. The starion wheels on the yota look perfect!
                  The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Thanks guys. Yeah Its been totaled in front twice and i got rear ended bending the rear frame down. Threw it on a frame rack fixed the frame, and welded a new clip in before I painted the truck. Its not 100% perfect but almost too nice to drive as a daily haah. And yeah I like the starions pretty good. Took me three years to piece together a non staggered set. 16x8 all around.

Comment

• Looks killer for sure.

I know the pain of finding a good set of Starion wheels, hell I've owned my car for 5 years now and still don't have a complete set hah.
                      - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Haha too bad youre not here lol I sold a set of pretty much perfect fronts (4 16x7s) for $125 a while back haha.

Comment

• Damn hah. Seems GA is the place for them, I've got a few SQ buddies there.
                          - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Yeah theres a pretty good many of em here. Believe it or not though the wheels are def hard to find. Most people that have no clue what a starion or conquest is, think theyre mini supras, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by taynorweber53@hotmail.com View Post
                              Holy chit. Tucking front tire. How'd you get your wheel up in there? It looks very good. I need that real bad. I took my bump stops off and rubbed the paint off the letters on my tires. My wife says she's not doing them again...
                              Hella rolled fenders and almost 10 degrees of camber, lol. I'm going less aggressive on my next wheel and tire setup and correcting at least 4 degrees of the camber, but I think it will look a lot better with the new rims/ paint job. Just wait till you rub the sidewall so bad it shows cords
                              The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                              Originally posted by Dubway5887
                              I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• My truck

Comment

Working...
                                X