Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So ya uhh VA State Troopers ruined my night(illegal search?/clarifications?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude VA police blow. I was driving throught there once and I got pulled. I passed a cop sitting on the opposite side of the highway an I noticed him really staring me down. 5 mins later he comes flying up behind me because of my EU plate on the front. the car is registered in NC where we dont require a front liscense plate. he asked me what it meant and where i got it and then when he saw my liscense was NC he said my bad and left lol. He went well out of his way to do nothing lol.

Sucks about your run-in tho dude.
    -Brandon-

Comment

Wow, you sound like me when I was 16. Shit sucks bro. You just gotta deal with it. I can't tell you how many times I've been pulled over and asked to search the car. I always tell them they do not have consent to search, and always close the windows and lock the door when stepping out of the car.

I've had a few run ins with the K9 unit too and they seem like total BS. They took the dog forced it to smell inside the car and then automatically claimed that the dog smelled something when really they just forced it inside the car.

My favorite time though was in my hometown which is a small town:
      me: I do not consent to any searches.

cop: Well then I guess you don't mind if I call the K9 unit.

me: Not at all.

cop: **gets on radio** I'm gonna need a K9 unit here.

lady on radio: That's a negative. We don't have any K9 units around at 1 in the morning.

I tried soooo hard not to laugh.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        lady on radio: That's a negative. We don't have any K9 units around at 1 in the morning.

Dude fuck VA cops, sorry about all that shiz man.
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Oh and I'll just leave this here.

Comment

gahhhhhahahaha where did you find that picture of my face. That's hilarious!

Comment

SW creeping mang. It was necessary to complete the picture

Comment

sorry to hear that man... being polite is the best thing you can do in those situations
                Insta | Dev

Comment

you definitely f'ed yourself in the A when you lied about the radar detector.

hopefully most of that shit gets thrown out

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                    you definitely f'ed yourself in the A when you lied about the radar detector.
                    +1

a few bucks isnt worth the waste of time IMO.

"Officer: Did you pull anything out of your windshield before I stopped you?

Me: I do not know what you are talking about(thinking I was properly using the 5th amendment and not incriminating myself)"

this really got the cop wanting to get you for something. even if it was just waste your time. he saw you and you lied. that will never get you anywhere with police.
                    -nick-

VSC | ABUNAI Racing | OGsince birth | airmax

Comment

Working...
                    X