No announcement yet.

The Loss of a Friend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel for you Mike and Its sad to see it go, I've been following since day 1. We all know you've got trick after trick up your sleeve, and I'm as excited as anyone is to see what's in store

Comment

• Rusty was nominee for PBMW car of the year 2009, but even without making the win, it's fabulous that is on top 3!
      history in process once again!
      Lo-Fi lifestyle

"Våld löser alla problem"

Comment

• WOW!

A wrenching but fitting end to the car that quite literally changed the game!!!!

Rusty will live on in the thousands of pictures that were taken through her life......

Condolences Mike

Comment

• Sad times man... been a big fan of this ride for time... RIP

Comment

• Sad to see it go out like this. That car was much more than a car for a lot of us. Rest in Peace, Rusty.

Time for another 6er?

Comment

• Very sad to hear about this. Rusty has set the bar in so many different ways.

When I got to FixxFest last year, seeing your car literally stopped me in my tracks. Being able to park next to it in the "Winners lane" really meant a lot, in a weird way. I even had Jordan D. take a couple shots for me.

Comment

• This car made me come to Stanceworks...

RIP Rusty...

Comment

• I heard from a friend yesterday, and didn't believe it, after a phone call to Mike it hit me that Rusty aka Russell aka Thrill Hammer Orgazmatron is really gone. It hurts, I will always remember the moments I had with Rusty, Like jumping a speed bump at the Tucson airport before going to Waffle House, and All the people telling us how much fun we were having, We really were having the time of our lives with that silly little car

Comment

• i really do **** to see this thing go. It was really an inspiration for all.

Comment

• Memories

Comment

• I'm very sorry for Rusty,
                        I follow stanceworks a long time, but only now I have registered, one of the reasons why I registered is Rusty!
                        Rusty is one of the cars that marked me forever!
                        I hope we see Rusty 2, soon.
                        Best regards, mikey.rwd

Comment

• I heard about this on Facebook didn't want to believe it ,you and Rusty have been a massive inspiration Mike to me and many more and will be for years to come you made rust look a good thing and not just a bad thing Rusty may be gone but never forgotten.
                          Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

• loss of an icon for sure, glad I got to experience it in person. I think at one point we all have a "rusty" I know I've had one or two of those and that's the reason i love old cars, and cars period. i feel like cars should always be preserved and kepT alive ... but it is sad when thay finally go. good luck on you'r next endevour.
                            Its all about
                            "Fit&Finish..."

Originally posted by HooWybrow
                            I gotta say, I saw this car, and got a boner.

And, no, it wasn't just the pleat in the pants. It was a full fledged man-love-car boner.

Comment

• oH Noez. RIP. Your e36 will be your guide out of this dark period.

Comment

• damn. it had one hell of a run! sad to see it go
                                -Brandon-

Comment

Working...
                                X