Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telling some about French beauty

Hello everyone,

Already introduced my self on the Dutch en belgium regional boards and thought it would be appreciated if I would introduce myself on the general intro section.

Let me tell something about my self,

My name is Jeffrey and I'm from the Netherlands. This is also why there might be some screw ups in my spelling or grammar so please bear with me and don't go full grammar of spelling nazi on me

The car I drive is a Peugeot 206, for those who don't know the brand it's a pretty big brand from France. I bought the car in the end of July, some mods were done but nothing spectacular.

How it was when bought

How she currently is

Plans are coils, and rims from a peugeot 207 RC. I know I'll think of some more things if a do not make up my mind so often haha
    Dutch language sounds like a drunk German trying to speak English, while on magic mushroom, eating Belgian waffles.

Damn I really like these peageageeeouts (i dont know how to spell)

My only concern is those tinted tails. But other than that this looks like a really good start.

Now slam the fuck out of it.

Comment

My tails are tinted with fly eyes. It's a film with holes in them. This way the tails wich are LED are still really good to see when on. Even in direct sunlight, otherwise i would have pulled it of because i still want my lights to ve viseble.

And thank you and i will slam the balls out of it
      Dutch language sounds like a drunk German trying to speak English, while on magic mushroom, eating Belgian waffles.

Comment

Working...
      X