I need some help with springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help with springs

So, I need new springs for my coils. What I need are some 4" 650lb (or 12k) springs with an inner diameter of 2.5"(or 65mm). Now my problem is that Swift springs don't come in that size and so far the highest Hyperco springs I have found in that size are 600lbs. That could work but I was hoping that somebody could chime in with a suggestion as to where I could find exactly what I want so I didn't have to settle.

Am I overlooking any reputable brands? I don't really have too much knowledge in the spring world but I am sure someone here has some.

You may have a tough time finding such a short spring not to mention in that rate. I looked around on all the sites I know of and found only one 4" spring but they don't list rates. You can call and ask though. Good luck!

Custom springs for racing, automotive, industrial, utility and off road vehicles.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

We have 4" springs in from 4k to 40k. Send me an email.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I found that hyperco makes a 4" spring in 650lbs and 700lbs so I got those covered.

Do you guys at BWS make your own springs? Those are ridiculous rates that you can achieve.

Comment

Working...
        X