Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!

Comment

I'm on JOMs at the moment. They're worth it for the money you pay, but like everyone else is mentioning, it depends on the car. So at least for an E30, the JOMs are a good buy. I have mine set all the way down in front and no adjuster in the rear. I may make further modifications to bring the front down a little more. The adjusters arent the best quality or material, so I just made sure to be delicate during the install. I also clean them off from time to time.

As for as ride, theyre amazing. A little soft in the rear, but thats in a vert. Most guys I know buy the vert kit for their hardtops for the higher spring rates.
      "Blessed are they, the lowly ones"

Comment

Originally posted by TonyG View Post
        I'm on JOMs at the moment. They're worth it for the money you pay, but like everyone else is mentioning, it depends on the car. So at least for an E30, the JOMs are a good buy. I have mine set all the way down in front and no adjuster in the rear. I may make further modifications to bring the front down a little more. The adjusters arent the best quality or material, so I just made sure to be delicate during the install. I also clean them off from time to time.

As for as ride, theyre amazing. A little soft in the rear, but thats in a vert. Most guys I know buy the vert kit for their hardtops for the higher spring rates.
        I'm glad you're having a good experience with them, lol
        When I had my old e30, I was everything but impressed with them.
        I don't see why people don't save up a little more and buy some quality coils

@itssguwopp

Comment

^cuz we broke homie

Comment

Oh thanks anyways!

Comment

Working...
            X