My 2013 Focus ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2013 Focus ST

Hey guys, I lurk a lot here but dont post much (Im that way on like 80 forums haha). I recently sold my 2010 Golf TDI and bought a 2013 Focus ST. I needed 4-doors and was on my way to get a GTI but stopped in and ended up with this instead.

The ST was the first on coils outside of SEMA. Its currently on H&R's all the way down with locking collars removed. I was going for a different look with this car. I wanted a non-stretched "race" inspired stance. Meaning not crazy low with unusable camber but low and wide. Im pretty much there, but with the lack of 5x108 its the best I can get it until I go custom 3-piece wheels which is the plan for next year. I wanted to still be able to go out and do a track day which is where the ST really shines but then pull up to a show as well.

Anyway...hope you enjoy...

My bagged golf...

My ST

[[/URL]

Hard to see but wrapped the roof black (a pretty played out mod but I had never done it and wanted to try it)

Also dyno'd it, stock with a stg. 1 tune. Made 239.9hp and 325tq

Comment

I like it! Never thought i'd like a ford, but this car seems real nice. I see what you're going for, with a more practical stance, but dumped im sure it would look great. Cool car none the less.

Comment

The original plan was to have the first bagged ST, but Brad and the guys at fifteen52 got the jump on me. Then I had some issues getting the parts I wanted. So it might get bagged eventually. But the next plans are K04, intercooler, full exhaust and shoot for 315whp and 400tq.

Comment

The GTi looks good..

But that ST looks fuckin' amazing.
          Supermade.at

Comment

I like this a lot man
            -Dylan

http://www.bmwmregistry.com/detail.php?id=9832

Comment

Wow you managed to make one of these look good, well done!!
              Bone stock 2004 Audi A8

Comment

looks nice..love the wheel colour..

maybe better if you could lower it just a bit more..

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=16940&page=7

Comment

That thing must fricken rip.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Thanks guys! As of right now the coils are as low as they will go. I keep messaging BC to see when they will release their coils with no response. I could cut the H&R's but dont really want to, I would rather sell them and buy the BC's when they are released.

As of right now I basically have no camber, no rolled fenders etc. so I have a LOT further I can go with the stance but its pretty cool how the car looks with just a basic drop and wider wheels.

Comment

ST looks great, man. Fantastic choice of wheels.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Coneklr on IG? 99% sure this is you. Post here more often, your ST is fantastic!
                        IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

i love the way it sits, and the practicality. awesome ride!

Comment

Originally posted by AmnKyle@911th View Post
                            Coneklr on IG? 99% sure this is you. Post here more often, your ST is fantastic!
                            That's me !

Thanks!

Comment

I really like that man. That looks great!

1988 300zx-t

Comment

Working...
                              X