"Stretch friendly" tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They sound like the go.
    But as ray said. The sizes are limited..
    The smallest i can get is 235/40/18 and i need a 215/40/18 or similar :/.

What size setup are you running?

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
      Haha yeah I never really actually worked out the amount of kms I've driven. And now that I have, I'm impressed. Just get regular alignments. Every 6 months. Noticed my toe gets fucked over time
      like reece says, when you daily, you dont count kms i rkn LOL plus i was sure i went through wheels more than tyres ><
      sigpic

Comment

nankang do a 215 40
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by flushhhteen View Post
          They sound like the go.
          But as ray said. The sizes are limited..
          The smallest i can get is 235/40/18 and i need a 215/40/18 or similar :/.

What size setup are you running?
          oh that sucks. try achillies parent company? Neuton. Running them at the fronts at the moment. Same shit as achillies, Would of said it last night but i was intoxicated and couldnt remember the brand. Was thinking nexen for some reason. Drunk fuck.

but anyway
          225.35 on a 9.5 and 235.35 on a 10

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
          like reece says, when you daily, you dont count kms i rkn LOL plus i was sure i went through wheels more than tyres ><
          baller LOL

Comment

Maybe try BlueStreak Stilletos too, i'd say they are comparable to Achilles but tread blocks are a lot smaller
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

i've run nankangs for a while. I get them cause they're cheap and stretch well (imo)

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                oh that sucks. try achillies parent company? Neuton. Running them at the fronts at the moment. Same shit as achillies, Would of said it last night but i was intoxicated and couldnt remember the brand. Was thinking nexen for some reason. Drunk fuck.

but anyway
                225.35 on a 9.5 and 235.35 on a 10

baller LOL

Kumho do a 215/40 and 225/40. Pretty sure theyve got 35 profiles too...
                And at $137 a tyre there pretty cheap.
                Ive just gotta wait for my wheels to get here. There 18x9.5 +22 on a impreza... LOL
                Then ill do measurements and see what i need.

Where do you get your nankangs from ox?

Comment

Continental do a 215/40/18, iv got 3 pairs of them on 8.5" wheels and its perfectly legal
                  Stretch nicely too
                  Last edited by dylan8; 04-15-2012, 04:12 AM.
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                  X